Dolce & Gabbana Mens F/W 2015.16 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
Dolce-and-Gabbana-Men-FW15-Milan-0283-1421507956-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

D&G is the most basic italian fashion house with its hella boring religious macho style.

They're wearable clothes, but this constantly repeated theme is so basic it makes me want to not wear it.

Yet another disappointing collection. They have really lost the spark they once had. It's almost like they are trying to keep up with the general trend of this generation rather than start a trend that we can follow ( if it makes sense). This brand used to be my favorite, but now it's just all over the place. :( Hoping they can get back to the level they used to be in.

The never ending saga of the Sicilian inspiration. Seriously speaking, they should take a break. Go somewhere else to find some inspiration that's FRESH.

It's not bad but overall it looks like a D&G collection instead of Dolce & Gabbana collection. Glad they toned down those Italian prints.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing new with this collection. I miss their pubic jeans era for fall winter.

The casts are good! The collection is same old same old but there are some desirable pieces in this collections.

the only reason they are doing this same old crap is because some (unstylish) people are obviously buying it

Isn't this the same as the last n number of collections? I find it very hard to tell them apart. Some desirable pieces here and there but nothing to write home about. It will sell, that's for sure.

Same old sh*t. I'm tired of this brand, they need something refreshing. They usually made great things in past.

I would like to see Showstudio starting a panel discussing how and why DG is still relevant.

I'm impressed...finally. Beautiful fabrics and proportions, I want a velvet bomber jacket so bad :clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->