Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2024.25 Milan

Their fw 2008 ( both Men and Women ) are so inspiring. My favourite DG collections all time
Fall and Spring 2008 were fabulous! The period from 2006-09 is when they actually tried to do something different in my opinion. It wasn’t ‘90s rehash (while their ‘90s stuff is fabulous) or Sicilian-themed.

Dolce is in Brand Building mode. They arent stopping until Dolce can credibly sit next to Chanel and Dior. Thats why they force those Alta Modas on us that have zilch to do with fashion. An exercise in their ateliers prowess.

This is pure product driven. They said “we gotta advertise our suits” and here we go. Dolce isnt trying to do anything but secure their brand.

As usual the stores will be filled with understated seductive clothing that fits like magic. Dolce’s fit is what secures their place with clients. DG still has the best fitting off the rack suits for me. Those laceup dresses they do will give any woman a shapely figure.

It´s like a Helmut Newton editorial...but Newton had a shocking element of surprise, he was not repetitive (exactly what this collection is).
Am hoping they shoot Lulu and Awar in that strong sexy glam 1970s style for the campaign. It almost felt like watching a La Perla collection with all the chiffon, lace and black. Not to keen on the soundtrack either, the beginning wit the jazzy soundtrack was better. As for Naomi, I don't get why people complain about seeing her everywhere, when you have one of the best walks in history and can still deliver designers will always call you to open or close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyemeritus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->