Donna Karan F/W 10.11 : Karlie Kloss & Anna Maria Jagodzinska by Patrick Demarchelier

“the power of the woman — the strength, power and modernity of the woman of New York.”

And you hire Karlie Kloss to embody the power of a woman? Great step, really.

The shots themselves are beautiful, but the model choice is one of the most wrong choices ever. Can't wait for Anna J. to save it.

I think we should now add Anna Maria Jagodzinska to the title. Here's her shot! Thanks to jiaqi from Anna's thread. ^_^

Donna Karan F/W 2010

TWITTER/DKNY

I know there has been a lot of complaints about Karlie for these ads, but personally I thought she worked fine here, but she just doesn't stand a chance judging from the this one pic of Anna J. She has the capacity to lure you right into the feel of the collection. Gorgeous pic.:heart:

anna looks great here.what's up with her neck though :blink:

More of Anna's shots in digital quality..

38005431804243456107180.jpg

38005431804253456107180.jpg

*Facebook / Donna Karan NY

Finally this campaign looks much better cos of Anna.

Now Anna J looks gorgeous
she makes this Campaign for me

Gorgeous! Anna looks incredible!

Personally, I continues to think that Karlie owns that campaign. Anna Maria popping up in it is a strong addition to the already-strong package, nevertheless. Looks like she got rid of her blank stares, for a change! Otherwise, the whole execution displays the spirit of the collection to perfection.

This is such a strong campaign. Karlie and Anna are both perfect for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->