Donna Karan S/S 11 New York

I'm such a sucker for her clothes...I love the ruched detail on the fabric and the silhouettes. The one thing I would say is that is not that original, feel I've seen her do this before.

Sooo dreamy and airy. It has a fantastically summery feeling to it.

Stunning collection
So light,elegant and sexy at the same time without being anywhere near as tacky or vulgar...of course it's still a collection from NY so nothing really groundbreaking here too
The final gowns are just gorgeous

wow it looks stunning, those beautiful chiffon dress, and sexy light color pallete, cant wait to see it in full.

a very beautiful and light collection. i can't wait to see some high quality pictures!

Wow, so soft and feminine...just beautiful! I haven't enjoyed a Donna Karan collection like this in...ever, I think. XD

1 of my favs in NY
i loved almost every piece...the gowns
were beyond dreamy and moved amazingly

didn't work for Prada 2 years ago and it certainly does not work here

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its probably my favourite collection at the moment. It may not be super original, grungy , edgy and all. But that's why its so good. It's not pretentious just pure elegance. And sometimes that's all you need and want.
Perfect definition of "When less is more" :heart:

while this show didn't didn't dazzle and amaze me like her most recent, i did find myself entranced with the beauty and delicacy of all of the clothes presented. the clothes looked so soft and fragile as to wilt away as the models walked down the runway. i loved how the clothes looked like they would either fall off or melt away at a moment. it didn't have the big-shouldered, severe movement we've come to expect from the past season, but it had a quiet whispering movement that honestly took you to another place.

and i loved the one pattern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->