Don't waste your money on...

L'Oreal Lash Architect mascara. Worst. Mascara. Ever.

Not bad if you're fond of having your lashes feel like toothpicks.

jonathan antin's shower head - "beauty water." didn't notice any change in the water - my hair didn't feel softer. the nerd in me used pH sticks to see if the shower head in fact CHANGED the water. It doesn't do ANYTHING.

eunhe said:
jonathan antin's shower head - "beauty water." didn't notice any change in the water - my hair didn't feel softer. the nerd in me used pH sticks to see if the shower head in fact CHANGED the water. It doesn't do ANYTHING.

:lol: I don't blame you for using pH sticks! If something says it's supposed to work and you spent your hard earned money on it, it had better do what it says.

I don't know if any of you have tried the Neutrogena self tanning lotion....don't! I love most of the Neutrogena products but the tanning stuff turns ya orange. :shock: Worse than Paris Hilton orange.

Rimmel products piss me off. I got a bunch cause I love Kate, so I figured it must be good... I was REALLY wrong!

Eyeshadows dont show... and the lipgloss I got felt like my lips were covered in goop. The color was uneven and my lips got dried out from it. Ugh. I thought it was going to be a great brand too... damn you Kate Moss!

Totakeke said:
^^ I did last summer. The results? Like I showered in Tropicana.

ahahah i thought you were talking about pH levels still, since orange juice is so acidic. :lol:

Guerlain tinted moisturiser - so horrible and gave me acne!!!
Lancome Juicy Tubes - cheap and tacky, too sticky
i know there's so many other products i hate that are still full sitting in my makeup cabinet but i can't be bothered going to look right now..

Nivea's Lash Impact mascara. I bought one in black. The colour was okey, but I know others that are a lot better. The mascara should have been water proof, but after wearing it for two hours (it wasn't raining, my face was totally dry all the time), it had spread to my cheeks.

Anything from Lancome, it´s all such overpriced crap. But especially the face creams and washes. Thank God for Dr Hauschka.

The new Pantene line...I cannot remember what it's called because I threw out my crappy bottle. It was supposed to make your hair stronger...it made mine fall out!:shock:

eostre said:
Anything from Lancome, it´s all such overpriced crap. But especially the face creams and washes. Thank God for Dr Hauschka.
Completely agree.. Lancome and Clinique turned my face into a horrible, horrible mess... Dr Hauschka and Darphin saved it! I feel like Clinique/Lancome just have so many chemicals and are not meant to calm skin down.. and I was just getting confused with which skin problem I should address first (dark spots? exfoliation? moisturizing? sensitivity? acne? dryness? etc.. there's a different creme for all of them!)

Also found that Kielh's Silk Groom for hair made my curls super-greasy and weighted down. Shame :(

Juicy Couture,fake Balenciaga bags,Forever 21,River Island,Zara,any long hippie or trashy mini skirts.alright? quit copying Sienna darlings.

MakeUpJunkie said:
Rimmel products piss me off. I got a bunch cause I love Kate, so I figured it must be good... I was REALLY wrong!

Eyeshadows dont show... and the lipgloss I got felt like my lips were covered in goop. The color was uneven and my lips got dried out from it. Ugh. I thought it was going to be a great brand too... damn you Kate Moss!

I agree but the concealer works pretty well and after all it is really cheapB)

I would say don't waste your money on high end mascara, drugstore mascaras are as good as highend ones, plus you HAVE to replace your mascara every 3-6 month, because once you opened it, the air goes in, it dries out no matter how much money you paid for that tube of mascara.

I peronally won't spent too much money on lipstick and lipgloss as well, Rimmel makes the best lipsticks, so does Revlon.

amen! I've spent as much as 25 bucks on "high end" mascara - total waste of money. I love my loreal drugstore mascara - doesn't smudge and thickens nicely!

whrlwnd said:
Also found that Kielh's Silk Groom for hair made my curls super-greasy and weighted down. Shame :(

I totally agree. I despised this and was so bummed because for years I heard how many celebrities love it. I have no idea why they do!

HollySaysYes said:
Ooh I got another one.

Almay make up remover pads in the jar.

Just say no.

Sure it gets the make up off, but how do you get the remover off? It was so oily!

-holly

yeh...i used them too...then i went back to the *bottle* make-up remover.. but meanwhiles i used the pad thingies i finished washing it off ma face w/NEUTROGENA fresh foaming cleanser...it takes off the "LEFT-OVER" make-up and it refreshes ma face like... whoa! *but that's just ME*:bounce:

cosmogrl5 said:
The new Pantene line...I cannot remember what it's called because I threw out my crappy bottle. It was supposed to make your hair stronger...it made mine fall out!:shock:

Mine too! I think I was supposed to use it for 14 days for the result to show...I couldn't last that long. Tossed it out after 3 days.

Any foundations, concealors or pressed powder from Covergirl turn a weird color as the day goes on. This is true even when using the right shade and applying lightly. Their loose powders offer no shine control whatsoever.

Maybelline is the best drugstore brand, in my opinion. The only thing that I wouldn't reccomend it their coverstick concealor. Works great but is very hard to wash off. Everything else is superb.

Newyorkcolor is okay if you are really strapped for cash. Their foundations aren't that great, BUT, their concealor stick and powders work fine. Beware of their cream-to-powder foundation, be very afraid

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->