Dooney And Bourke

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:56 pm
I'm fourteen and I wouldn't be caught dead with one! I have a friend who wanted one and was going to save up for one but I told her not to! Waste of money. I'd take a fake LV over a Dooney & Bourke anyday! Especially with these colors ughhh :sick: :angry: :doh:
thats no good.

in no way does a fake compensate for ANY "real" bag company.

between a fake LV and a D&B: i'd go for D&B :ninja:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Jan 29th, 2004 - 1:12 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Jan 29th, 2004 - 1:12 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-hollyslookingdry@Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:56 pm
I'm fourteen and I wouldn't be caught dead with one! I have a friend who wanted one and was going to save up for one but I told her not to! Waste of money. I'd take a fake LV over a Dooney & Bourke anyday! Especially with these colors ughhh :sick: :angry: :doh:
thats no good.

between a fake LV and a D&B: i'd go for D&B :ninja: [/b][/quote]
Well I'm not a fan of fakes either, especially LV, I think they're atrocious. But to me these Dooney and Bourkes might as well be fake LV, just with better quality.

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry+Jan 29th, 2004 - 7:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hollyslookingdry @ Jan 29th, 2004 - 7:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 29th, 2004 - 1:12 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-hollyslookingdry
@Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:56 pm
I'm fourteen and I wouldn't be caught dead with one! I have a friend who wanted one and was going to save up for one but I told her not to! Waste of money. I'd take a fake LV over a Dooney & Bourke anyday! Especially with these colors ughhh  :sick:  :angry:  :doh:

thats no good.

between a fake LV and a D&B: i'd go for D&B :ninja:
Well I'm not a fan of fakes either, especially LV, I think they're atrocious. But to me these Dooney and Bourkes might as well be fake LV, just with better quality. [/b][/quote]
agreed.... it was just a bad imaginary story of mine "what if.." :lol:

Originally posted by lele+Jan 29th, 2004 - 10:19 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ Jan 29th, 2004 - 10:19 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-dazzle@Jan 28th, 2004 - 7:46 pm
those are so cute! i have the 'it' wallet, with the white background.
ok anyways, im 14 just so you know. i agree they'd be gay on 20-30 year olds

"gay"

:wacko:

i dont like the bags... think they are terrible. [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Five of my friends/classmates were sent over to Italy for D&B to design "The IT" line(I go to FIT)... turns out they didn't get to do most of the design work.. the designer didn't take many of their suggestions... the only thing they chose was the heart shaped tag, and the multi-colored zipper...
They don't seem so proud of turnout.

I had one (I dont know what the HELL I was thinking when I bought it for 200 freaking dollars!) but i returned it to nordy's yesterday for cash money (even though I bought it in november and it had no tags on it---it wasn't used at all though)

Yea... it's great you got your cash back!
the bags are stupid, IMO... D&B will never be Louis Vuitton.. no matter how hard they try.

Originally posted by christilynn@Jan 28th, 2004 - 3:13 pm
Why?
OH GOD NO!!!!!

IT20PI_l.jpg

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

This multicolored logo-mania madness needs to CEASE AND DECIST.

This season, LV is also adding more multicolore bags to its collection :sick:

I've seen sooo sooo many of these purses in and around New Orleans... I nearly had a fit when my friend bought a fake LV in the French Market *those ones with the card symbols... and I had my real one right there... and the guy was all "it not have LV, but it real... it real" I was like- yeah right...

Originally posted by southerncutie@Feb 10th, 2004 - 3:56 pm
I've seen sooo sooo many of these purses in and around New Orleans... I nearly had a fit when my friend bought a fake LV in the French Market *those ones with the card symbols... and I had my real one right there... and the guy was all "it not have LV, but it real... it real" I was like- yeah right...
Oh it's real...really horrid :sick:

Originally posted by brian+Feb 10th, 2004 - 5:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Feb 10th, 2004 - 5:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-southerncutie@Feb 10th, 2004 - 3:56 pm
Oh it's real...really horrid :sick: [/b][/quote]
lol! :lol:

i like them in white. i have the white, and i think at its a good altenative if you can't pay upwards of $500 for a LV. but i do agree, the pink and blue are a bit too cutesy. plus ( lol ) you can't match a lot with it unless your pink and blues match exactly, if you know what i mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->