Dress like Charlie Sheen with his new line : the DaVinci Collection by Charlie Sheen

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
he is teaming up with the same company that designs weiland's (of stone temple pilots) clothing line.:wink:

Designing for kids? Psh! That's child's play.
Charlie Sheen - yes, that Charlie Sheen - is launching a line of retro casual shirts inspired by 1950s rockabilly culture.
The bad boy actor's DaVinci Collection by Charlie Sheen comes three years after the launch of his Sheen Kidz couture sportswear line for children. The line went out of business "a while ago," a former rep for the line tells the Daily News.
The Two and a Half Men star is hoping for better success with his new line, which focuses on short-sleeved, button-up shirts. Sheen says he plans to expand the collection beyond shirts in the future.
Agoya shell buttons, retro patterns and contrasting color combos make up the look of the tees.
Want one? It'll set you back anywhere from $59 to $79.
Sheen showed off his collection at the MAGIC tradeshow Tuesday.
"I love the look and feel of the DaVinci pieces," he said in a statement. "The retro designs exude a sense of cool, smooth, yet effortless style."
Sheen's duds are set to go on sale in June at GlobalRebels.com. The actor-turned-designer also hopes to eventually sell his wares in major department stores.
nydailynews

Attachments

• davinci1.jpg
    davinci1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 2
looks like they belong out of a scene from the big lebowski!
i love how they are calling it "charlie sheen signature series".:lol:
(globalrebels.com)

Attachments

• davinci2.jpg
    davinci2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 10
I seriously laughed out loud when I read the title of this. What the.

i will be first in line when this collection drops!

hahah...

he has been the highest paid actor on TV for a few years running now. maybe thats why he thinks he is powerful enough to do a clothing line.

but i dont know why he did a childrens line in the first place. no one can imagine him as a "father of the year".:D

are you freakin kidding me....you can get bowling shirts exactly like that at any rockabilly store or even hot topic :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->