Dries Van Noten Menswear F/W 2024.25 Paris

Great to see Dries slowly getting back on track with his strong pov and unapologetically poetic menswear. Fav: silhouette nr 8 - 2 colours, 3 materials and voila! Great show, bravo !

I don´t like the pastels nor the prints...but the rest has a dark mood that reminds me of Theyskens (and I like that).

the way this man could have the fashion world wrapped around his finger - and doesn’t!!! - is beyond me.

sublime collection.

Another excellent collection from today. It all screams richness to me. Not to mention the sensuality… Bravo, Dries! I am 100% sold.

The fact he managed to make that wash of denim look remotely luxurious is a feat, and I applaud Dries for that.

Beautiful collection throughout and some fabric combinations that are amusing but effective. Some of the prints had me thinking they were lace overlays from the thumbnails and in motion but they are far from that when looked at closer. I don't love the pastels overall, there either had be more to balance out or incorporated a little more seamlessly into the collection but I'm very happy to see that they aren't all monochromatic looks. Dries still has a keen eye for colour combinations.

Alright, I can start purchasing from Dries again !!! There was a time Dries had me in a chokehold and I would buy pieces from each collection, followed by a long period where I wouldn't even bother. But I'm back ! This is the Dries I love. Now all I need are some more embroidered pieces and rhoooooo .... !!!!

Hands down the best Men's collection. He really is the best designer in Paris now, if not in fashion. The clothes are just sublime, such handsome and cinematic menswear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->