Dsquared - Truly Amazing Pieces !

:lol:

I hate shearling anyways, beam me up with a trucker cap and a beer and im good to go :doh:

Originally posted by dior4ever@Oct 18 2004, 12:06 AM
U people r suppose to be open minded if u llike fashion u sshud b open to other styles not onnly what u like
[snapback]399513[/snapback]​

im not open minded at all, but that doesn't make me hate fashion. does it?
if i was open minded to everything that i didnt like... my style would officially die. :shock:

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Oct 17 2004, 11:20 AM
Actually, I think fashion people are some of the most close-minded people. Plus, we should be allowed to voice our opinions whether they are negative or positive. That's what this forum is for.

That Dsquared jacket is disgusting and makes me vomit. There, I did it again.
[snapback]399526[/snapback]​

my thoughts exactly.

also . . . why do i feel this way, i'm sorry for being suspicious but . . . is this your auction hed kandi?

Originally posted by Spike413@Oct 16 2004, 10:39 PM
Honestly, I don't like either of them. They're nothing extaordinary, just shearling jackets.
[snapback]399142[/snapback]​
me neither, but the balenciaga one is still much better IMO. :innocent:

Oh gosh, Hed_kandi, please just stop posting all these worthless topics which all wind up in the following emoticons: :sick: :shock: :wacko: :yuk: :angry:

I disagree chick, I think that fashion people are very open minded however I'm not going to like some total sh*t garment just because it's of a certain label (and a crappy one at that). We can change our perceptions but DSquared has given no one reason to do so. And I totally agree that we should be allowed to voice our opinions and just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean you can march in here and accuse everyone of being close minded

Oh gosh, Hed_kandi, please just stop posting all these worthless topics which all wind up in the following emoticons:

Is that really neccesary? Hed Kandi has his own taste, and that's for him. Just because it's not in your taste doesn't give you the right to tell him to stop posting topics that you feel are worthless. I'm not saying that you shouldn't voice your opinion, but be nice :flower:

No no no, that is not what I meant :flower: ...I meant that he always posts these topics about one thing and the only reactions are.....hmmmm ok: :huh: ....see my point and then eventually it all turns out into those emoticons somehow....I don't mind his style, everyone has a different one, just as I have to live with the fact that not everyone loves Galliano :lol:

I'm very glad that they only made 10 of these monstrocities, and I generally love dsquared too...

Originally posted by dior4ever@Oct 17 2004, 10:06 AM
U people r suppose to be open minded if u llike fashion u sshud b open to other styles not onnly what u like
[snapback]399513[/snapback]​
I don't mean to be rude, but please try to write in comprehensible English.

The reason people get frustrated with Hed is because he brings up DSquared in a ton of threads, to the point where it feels like it's being forcefed down everyone's throats. And it always becomes a huge argument, so you'd think he might let up a little. There's this thread, the Energie thread, and numerous other threads in other TFS areas. Hed, just tone it down a little, please. And everyone else, there's no reason to get angry when people disagree with you. Even if they're rude about it, there's no reason to make it worse. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->