Edith Zsambok

JSYK

Reaction score
Edith! i find her strangely alluring - quirky cool elegance - and she appears to be a good model

actually, she would've fit in very well this season....

Edith1.jpg
Edith2.jpg

Edith3.jpg
Edith4.jpg

donnamodels.jp

Height 177cm 5'9.5'' Bust 80cm 31.5'' Waist 59cm 23.5'' Hips 89 cm 35''

2vvtd6s.jpg
v3gc2a.jpg

donnamodels.jp

she's Hungarian, from Icon Models judging by the tests... does anyone know more about her?

she's Hungarian, from Icon Models judging by the tests... does anyone know more about her?

Hungarian was my first thought when I read her name... but the test screams Icon of course. Amazing find.

Don't remember hearing of her before, though. (from Icon at the moment, there is Ivy in Paris, with IMG as one could guess -- breathtaking)

thanks, although i have to say that the harshly styled/retouched set in #8 kind of turned me off

(though she's showing great presence)

she looks a little softer and much fresher in the digitals, i'd love to see some more natural shots

Spur June 2010

cool beauty ed from the same issue

vvshu

^Loved those pictures. She is so pretty. I like her.

Another editorial from Japan; this time from Fudge magazine.

vvshu

making her couture debut today...

women paris

She fits the present aesthetics quite with her long face that gives quite an elegant stance. Sort of reminiscent of Emily Baker.

I wasn't convinced but these last digitals are extremely beautiful.

^I am quite sure I saw her at Bouchra Jarrar HC. Her debut, right?

Bouchra Jarrar HC F/W 10.12 - Paris

vogue.it

Not impressed by the runways shots... Digis were OK for me but her walk looks stiff and expression is off somehow. I know that's her very first (at least it seems so) but this always wakes up the same old question in my head whether it something a model has to learn or should there from the start, at least a little bit.

Only truly interesting news I saw here is the fact she is with Women Paris and from Icon while most of their girls usually go to IMG. But I guess Edith doesn't have the "IMG look" somehow.

she's probably too quirky/gawky to make it big, but i think she's perfect for anything offbeat Jil Sander-ish :heart:

Bouchra Jarrar Haute Couture F/W 11.12 Paris

BouchraJarrarEdith001.jpg

Catwalking.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->