Elle Italia September 27, 2024 : Edie Campbell by Giampaolo Sgura

I love the oversaturation and vibrance to the max, the B&W cover is not needed. It's a fresh look for her and for once she doesn't have her thumb in her mouth. The font is close to being comic sans horrendous.

love the 1st and 2nd cover, we did not need that 3rd one, for sure.

the editorial is also great, Edie is indeeed photogenic.

Every cover is beautiful in it's own way. I think the first one posted in the grass field is my favorite. Campbell's facial expression could have been better in the image. However, the fashion editorial is perfect and stunning in more ways than one. It is too summery but I don't mind it because looks so good.

Of course the styling is spot on! Cortina is behind it. :judge:

This is the kind of editorial I wish we had last summer...

Last edited:
LOL not much of fashion for a “THE FASHION ISSUE” boast, George. Unfortunate that despite the gorgeous location and impressive pagecount for the issue's sole story, the harsh contrast and heavy color-saturation filters is so giving current-day Guess campaign cheapness. She ends up resembling a slab of beef jerky.

(The harsh contrast filter is doing no favours in accentuating her rodent-like features. Never realized how much she resembles Coco Rocha…)

This is what happened to an overhyped photographer… from top titles then quickly faded to nothing.

The editorial is much better than the covers. Something off with the covers, I only like the first but the editorial has that vintage Bond girl glamour to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->