UK Elle August 2011 : Lily Allen by David Slijper

I love Lily Allen and I love the cover. Her ed is also quite nice. Portrait of a Lady looks great as well. It's a pretty good issue overall.

I love Lily Allen, and her music, but she's not really relevant any more. Didn't she "retire"?

She's just launched her own range of clothing, under the Lucy In Disguise branding.

Anyway, she clearly shifts a lot of magazines for Elle - so in their eyes she's always going to be 'relevant'.

her interview was quite good, very honest anyway but not exactly "happy"!

love sub cover with Lily... sooo beautiful... Coco's cover looks great too... am really impressed with ELLE...

Love Lily's covers- especially the subscriber cover- so pretty. And I never noticed her tattoo on her arm before; does anyone know what it meaning it holds to Lily?

Just because she has 'retired' from music, doesn't mean she hasn't anything to say. Her interviews are always very honest and a great read. Besides that, she still has her own clothing store, she is writing the Bridget Jones musical and she just married her husband.
And the interview is already making headlines in the tabloids, so that's some nice extra promotion for Elle.

That Lily has retired from the music scene doesn't mean she's not current. She obviously sells for Elle besides she's more deserving of an Elle cover more than any other non-model IMO
She looks amazing, i'm so buying this one

The Schock of The New
Coco Rocha by Matthias Vriens-McGrath

designscene

Coco's cover. Anyone seen it yet? It's Lily everywhere I've seen so far.

Coco Rocha's Facebook.

Found Coco's cover this week, randomly in a little WHSmith's. Like the last time they did alternative covers though, you don't get the supplement. Pretty annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->