UK Elle August 2011 : Lily Allen by David Slijper

Coco's cover won't see the light of day, I don't remember seeing Chanel's anywhere, not even online.

There's no denying I was disappointed, after tearing off the wrapper, to find Allen on the cover. I was more interested to see some un-posted Fall ads. And of course the Runway Edit supplement. Editorial wise, I find the issue extremely weak. Coco Rocha's editorial is mediocre, and Georgina's looks like something from British Harper's Bazaar.

I'll be flicking through the Runway Edit, rather than the main issue, this month. Saying that, I'll be giving the supermodel article a read.

I don't know if CoCo actually does. Previously they've had a Chanel Iman cover in the cover credits and the cover was never actually available. I know no-one who got one and it never appeared on any newstands..
Posted via Mobile Device

I got one, It was available in selected WHSmiths :P
I really hope I can get Coco's too

And never scanned it for the forum? Shame on you. Haha.

I'll try and find a Coco one, although I looked through a lot of WHSmith's when Chanel's was out and couldn't find one anywhere. Selfridges is usually the best bet for those sort of things. Although to be fair, I actually much prefer the sub's cover to either of the other two!

Cannot imagine someone else who could fit onto this theme better than Djurdja :heart:

The eds look boring but I love Lily's covers! She looks great on them.

Thanks for all the scans! :flower:

Lily for UK Elle again:rolleyes:? But I like both of her covers, I must say.

a supplement review?? I think i'm gonna buy it! it's so arty!

I want the Coco cover.

I like Lily's music as much as the next person but what she got say. Hasn't she ''retired''. There's no new album.

Lily again? Wasn't she on the last August issue as well? I like her and everything but she is far, far, far form being a "national treasure". But whatever floats Elle's boat, I guess.

Georgina is so underrated. Typical editorial from Coco - crazy poses, faces etc. I do like it though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->