Alien Sex Friend

Reaction score
Full campaign
with Carmen Kass by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

you won`t see it in mags
exclusive by me

if u take it please credit

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! :woot: Is there a reason that they don't advertise in magazines?

Wow this is like the 11th or 12th campaign for Carmen this spring!

I didn't even know Pucci did ad campaigns.

If not in magazines, where do they advertise? :blink:

I guess it's for press/promotion/etc? Uhm, what is up with that hair? The pictures in general suck, the clothes aren't quite as bad (the hair and strange poses detract from the fugness)

Pucci only does catalogs—beautiful, lavish, expensive-looking ones. That's where they spend their ad budget. They never place ads anywhere.

thanks very much for the photos but just to ask why do you have to put "exclusive by me"? are you the photographer or model or designer, etc? it's clear that it's from the catalogue... anyone else can have a copy... no-one evers posts a scan and says that... also what is it about the watermark? it's not copyrighted by you anyway... arr... sorry if i sound rude but i just don't understand when people do that... when you share something it's because you want others to enjoy as much as you... now it sounds like we all owe you something... and that watermark.. arr...

sorry i just put lots of crap...

metal-on-metal said:
Pucci only does catalogs—beautiful, lavish, expensive-looking ones. That's where they spend their ad budget. They never place ads anywhere.

actually i sa them in some big departments stores' catalogue before...

svsk_sk2 said:
thanks very much for the photos but just to ask why do you have to put "exclusive by me"? are you the photographer or model or designer, etc? it's clear that it's from the catalogue... anyone else can have a copy... no-one evers posts a scan and says that... also what is it about the watermark? it's not copyrighted by you anyway... arr... sorry if i sound rude but i just don't understand when people do that... when you share something it's because you want others to enjoy as much as you... now it sounds like we all owe you something... and that watermark.. arr...

sorry i just put lots of crap...
then please explain me all this credit thing on tfs. "if you post images -please credit`em otherwise they `ll be deleted..."Almost all post watermarks on their scans so then why not?
i told "exclusive" coz i never saw here anyone who posted pics from pucci instead of me or told about `em.:flower:

Well i dont like those clothes at all (even though i really like Pucci prints ^^), the campaign is specially boring, don't like the model, the light, the mirror on the wall.. In fact i dont like those ads :P

the clothes are great but the rest is just awful

that make-up completely washes out any emotion from carmen and the hair is horrible

with a model like that they should be able to get tons of better pictures

Alien Sex Friend said:
then please explain me all this credit thing on tfs. "if you post images -please credit`em otherwise they `ll be deleted..."Almost all post watermarks on their scans so then why not?
i told "exclusive" coz i never saw here anyone who posted pics from pucci instead of me or told about `em.:flower:

ha ha... don't worry... it's nothing against you personally... :heart:

Gorgeous...Just really reminds me Sharon Stone. Love the decorum as well.

may i say it looks lovely???!!

i love it! carmen looks so... not carmen !! and the colorful of the clothe :D

similar to fall 2006's, but this one is the summer version of that ad & sexier imo :wink: thumbs for Inez & Vinoodh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->