Emilio Pucci S/S 2015 Milan

miguelalmeida

Reaction score
1st look! :blush:
359i78k.png

nowfashion.com

Nothing new, but Peter does the glam boho look so well that I don't even mind. Also dying over the suede boots and I'm not even a woman.

the clothes were so overtaken by the models that I barely remember anything other than psychedelic prints the first time watching it. the opening outfit is definitely a statement, but than again he's doing all these so many time, like how do you defer this from spring 2010 collection?

Clothes were good but the amazing casting just made them infinitely better.
Tom Ford should get tips from Peter.

It was a joy to watch the show.

Obsessed with this collection, the colors and the cast! Nice balance of diversity.

I watched the ENTIRE show...(mainly for the music, which I find is good) I mean it's nice an all but how many flowy/ summery dresses can you squeeze into one collection?

Like Saab, Dundas sticks to his personal aesthetics constantly, but I do not get bored to his trick, best for hammocks, breeze, beaches and resorts.

Peter Dundas still knows the way to a woman's heart so if he's doing the same things over the seasons why should I mind as far the result is good ?

Clothes, models, music all was perfect ! I could watch this show 10 times again.

Can someone please post the full collection please? Images? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->