Emilio Pucci F/W 2015.16 Milan

The funny thing about Dundas' work at Pucci is that it's almost too easy to undervalue it. I mean, in six years the man really liberated the house from its past and its very, very limited niche, even though on the surface it's just glam party clothes and some really fierce tailoring. I mean, the fact that he took this brand beyond prints and resortwear is actually pretty impressive, and I honestly can't imagine anyone doing as well for this particular brand as he has.

This wasn't my favorite collection of his, but even though I'm not dying for it he'll always have a way with making very sexy, very flashy clothes seem really easy to wear and unfussy. More than giving the brand a new look, he gave it an attitude, a spirit, whatever you wanna call it.

Kinda wish that Aries sweater dress will be made as a top. I want it lol.

I'm quite sad he did such a brilliant job for Pucci,I wish him well.Speaking of which, this is like an homage of what he does best for the house.

Dundas should move to Gucci. He'll do the Gucci woman very well.

the kaleidoscope-ish print is not my favorite but there are favorable looks here. The velvets are perfection and the overlapping wrap around dress is perfect.

He was perfect for Pucci. Sad to see him go

I didn't think it was that bad. In fact, I like it a lot. And the cast...what a way to bow out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->