Emilio Pucci F/W 2016.17 Milan

Scotty

Reaction score
MON0005.jpg

vogue.com
COLLECTION <<

i'm sad that this brand is no longer great anymore :( it looks like just any other of the lesser brands in milan now

I guess some of the prints are nice, but the designs of the clothes look like what everybody else is doing. It's not a happy collection, no happy sunny colors and psychedelic pattern prints like Pucci was

Pucci had become so big and now there's nothing left of it
I loved their collections & shows ... Versace & Pucci were my fav. shows in Milan
The sexy Pucci shows with the mysterious music :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sad that this brand is no longer great anymore :( it looks like just any other of the lesser brands in milan now

Yeah. Pucci is totally irrelevant now. It even looks like a NY collection to me, just with prints, and the casting isn't that great either

Who asked for this? Something about it is just so unnecessary.

Who asked for this? Something about it is just so unnecessary.

That's a great word to describe the state of this brand: unnecessary. I'll add another one: forgettable. Honestly, is anyone even checking for Pucci anymore? This new "creative direction" certainly won't inspire anyone to.

It's sad for Pucci. We all know what Pucci was about: prints! Peter gave them a fashion relevance and also made believable to buy something else from Pucci than beachwear.
They should have gave the job to Francesco Scognamiglio. I don't think that they will renew this guy's contract. He is good at Msgm but Msgm is not Pucci.

Horrible collection. Giorgetti is not fit enough for Pucci. The Pucci prints can't save this ugly collection. Ovesized coats from Emilio Pucci? Overalls and faux fur coat in Pucci similar prints? Ugly. ...

Agree with everyone else here. Unnecessary. Irrelevant. Forgettable. I don't even think the collection is that bad, but it has no personality. Pucci is no longer cool.

Isn't he supposed to make the brand younger? What are those due to expire stuffs? Good prints don't own anything unless you make them living it.

What's their identity? Because all I can see is Lacoste on acid here.

Gosh I hate it. There's not one thing that I'd consider buying within the collection. Everything looks dated and contrived, there isn't a hint of the trademark Pucci vibe to be seen at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->