Emily Blunt

I love Emily, I wish we saw more of her on the red carpet.

I love her because she has a brain, can act and oh yeah, is beautiful.

ComingSoon.net has received a big gallery of photos from the Greenwich, London, UK set of Gulliver's Travels, which 20th Century Fox will release in theaters on June 4, 2010. Pictured are Billy Connolly, James Gorden, Jason Segel, Emily Blunt taking a swing at Chris O'Dowd, and Catherine Tate. Jack Black also appeared, but was not in costume and did the "funky chicken dance" to amuse the cast and crew!

In the Rob Letterman-directed adventure film, Black plays Lemuel Gulliver, a free-spirited travel writer who, on an assignment to the Bermuda Triangle, suddenly finds himself a giant among men when he washes ashore on the hidden island of Liliput, home to a population of industrious, yet tiny, people.

Source: Ohnotheydidnt via Comingsoon.net

Chris O'Dowd? The IT Crowd guy? :rofl: Anyway, it looks pretty promising, I love furious Emily fighting with fists!

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily Blunt attends the third annual benefit gala for the American Institute For Stuttering (June 8) -celebutopia.

Just some random cute-ness I found on emilybluntfans

Love this Top

emily-blunt_l.jpg

Emily Blunt 2009-08-20 - departs from LAX (celebrity-paradise).

She's so adorable. I hear her and John are engaged? Lucky girl!... and lucky John too.

I am now a fan of this girl!! I just saw an interview with her and Rupert Friend and she looked so natural and was very funny! And i'm loving that Vivienne Westwood dress she wore a while back!!

Does anyone know who designed this dress?
sorry the pic is small
th_16571_EmilyBlunt03_122_594lo.jpg
hqcb.net

Emily Blunt at LAX Airport - September 4, 2009 (tlfan.to).

Newly engaged Emily Blunt catching a departing flight from LAX airport on Tuesday (September 8) in Los Angeles
mrs-john-krasinski-emily-blunt

mrs-john-krasinski-emily-blunt-08.jpg

mrs-john-krasinski-emily-blunt-04.jpg

If anyone is interested, Emily's shoes in the above pic are from ALDO- available here :flower:
(And alot more celeb IDs and where to buy them at my website Where'd They Get That?)

pics from justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->