Emma Roberts

I love the entire outfit but I think that dress would have gone better with an up-do, whether it was a cheerleader ponytail or simple bun.

Emma Roberts attends the UK premiere of Sex And The City 2 at Odeon Leicester Square on May 27, 2010 in London, England.
Sex+City+2+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+YpMznNKgcG8l.jpg

Sex+City+2+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+-mZ65C_1-zvl.jpg

Sex+City+2+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+ejTSu4kmOxil.jpg

Sex+City+2+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+wdJKBn4WDZCl.jpg

Sex+City+2+UK+Premiere+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+Vbsb2AMQs_al.jpg

zimbio

Oh my goodness! Emma looks divine! Those shoes are sick and the clutch is cute!

I feel bad because I keep staring at the girl with the white blouse on with the gold necklace and black high-waisted skirt behind Emma! Whoever she is, she looks fabulous! I love the menswear style shirt paired with the feminine touches!

And I just read today that Emma Roberts will be starring in the new sequel of Scream along with the original cast! I am so excited because Scream is one of my favorite thriller movies, and I love Roberts' acting!

From her mouth, “I’m so excited to be part of this ground-breaking franchise. It’s the perfect opportunity for me to do something completely different than I’ve ever done before.”

I can't wait to see it!

Yeah, I'm very happy. I was kind of hoping they would get a quirkier actress for Kirby, though. Hayden Panettiere is an OK actress, I guess.

I've never paid attention to this girl before but head to toe in miu miu there she looks absolutely gorgeous..:heart: age appropriate but still unique and special.

bikini & dress

i was wondering if anybody knew what make her bikini at the end was and her dress? pics from emma roberts fansite.^_^

her dress is the one from the party

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2009-11-19-19h35m26s138.jpg
    vlcsnap-2009-11-19-19h35m26s138.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 60
I'm looking forward to seeing her in 4.3.2.1...I'm guessing this role is quite different to the ones she's done before.
I've only ever seen her in Wildchild and Valentine's Day. Seeing as it's Noel Clarke's work, I'm expecting something "edgy" from her :smile:

Gorgeous little outfit at the SATC premiere by the way :wink:

Ooh, see Lymelife if you want to see her in a different role. That is when I first realised that she can act!

i like her outfits, especially the pin earrings. however i think the blonde hair is ridiculous, she looks 1000000x better with dark brown hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, see Lymelife if you want to see her in a different role. That is when I first realised that she can act!

Oo, I've never heard of it. Thank you for letting me know :flower: - I'm a recent Emma convert, need to fulfil the obsession :lol:

Lymelife is such a funny odd cool movie. Definitely watch it.

What an interesting outfit to wear to the airport. I don't think I'd be able to last walking in those heels. I think she looks good, I especially love the leather jacket and the Marni heels.

just saw her on tmz and she looked cute so now i finally decided to visit this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->