Erin Wasson

Crowns.jpg

Natalia Vodinanova turned up the sparkle factor when she chose a tinsel type of band for the Love Ball dinner gala (which honored Ms. V herself, as well as Valentino. Ally Hilfiger also added shine to her overall outfit with a rhinestone wrap for Erin Fetherston’s after party at the Gramercy Park Hotel during Fashion Week. Of course, you don’t have to commit to such sizeable glittering accessories to get the look. Mischa Barton went for an understated twinkle via a Stacey Lapidus violet silk headband with crystals. The Double Braided Headband ($200) also is available in pink, lilac, coffee, green, magenta, and black. Lapidus, a former Vanity Fair accessories editor, also made the gorgeous gleaming band we saw on Charlotte Ronson, above, at her fall show. Ronson chose the Vintage Crystal Headband ($200) in antique gold and black diamond, and likes it so much she stocks it at her store New York. Another way to try this look is with a headband that’s more fabric and less flash, like Ashley Olsen. She wore a Chanel hair accessory for the house’s F/W 08 show, which, sadly, isn’t available yet. Of course, you can always chose the path less taken and go for a super subtle band, like the black beaded version Mary Kate Olsen wore to a Louis Vuitton dinner in Paris or the thorny metal crown (of her own design) Erin Wasson wore to the amfAR gala.

wwwd.com

Hopefully someone can translate it. But I want to find out more info on her upcoming Lowluv jewelry line. Will it be worth the 1k?

Such a long time since i've visited erin's thread! I still love her though :wub:

one of the few who can truly rock that headband look! :heart:

I think i'm gonna subscribe now:wink:

i totally agree...shes a real headband-person! it suits her!

i know :( there arent enough...obviously cos shes not doing lots of shows...

The Catwalk Queens: The Lone Ranger
If you need help picking out Erin Wasson at a fashion party, look for the impossibly gorgeous girl who is impeccably underdressed amid a surrounding sea of diamonds, blow-outs, and borrowed gowns. With the exception of her partner in crime—and fellow tattoo enthusiast—Noot Seear, Wasson tends to steer clear of her genetically gifted co-workers, preferring instead to chill with a posse of downtown skateboarders and photographers and her designer pal Alexander Wang.

style.com

Attachments

• erin.jpg
    erin.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 59
This is part of the story on Band of insiders - party-goers on the New York social scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miloradd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->