Erin Wasson

has this been posted?

Erin_Wasson_bio.jpg

NAME
Erin Wasson

HOME STATE
Texas

CAREER KICKOFF
After winning a modeling contest in Dallas when she was 17, Erin went on to enchant the world’s top photographers and designers. The first time he met her, Mario Testino requested her for the Eric Bergeres show in Paris.

INTERNATIONAL RUNWAYS
Erin has walked the runways in Paris, Milan, London and New York.

MAGAZINE COVERS
French Vogue, Allure, The Face and Nova

FEATURED IN
Vogue, British Vogue and Harper Numero.

PHOTOGRAPHED BY
Mario Testino, Patrick Demarchelier, Michael Thompson, Karl Lagerfeld, David Sims and Richard Burbridge.

HOME
Santa Monica, California

HOBBIES
Cooking for friends, shooting pool, and playing outdoor sports—she has a half-pipe in her backyard.

from maybelline website

Model behavior erin wasson's biennial pick

erin_3.jpg

Erin Wasson: supermodel. Part-time stylist. Art promoter? After hosting a little party on Friday for Whitney Biennial featured artist Drew Heitzler, she can now add another job title to her business card. The venue was her own East Village pad, and the revelers at the teatime affair—it went from 4 to 6 p.m.—included Shamim Momin, the co-curator of the Biennial; David Quadrini, owner of the Angstrom galleries in Los Angeles and Dallas; and artists Walead Beshty, Maynard Monroe, and Michael Phalen. Wasson even had a DJ: artist Spencer Sweeney. "David Quadrini opened my eyes to so many cool artists," she told us. "I feel lucky to have the opportunity to be part of the community." And though Wasson has been a center of attention in magazines and on runways for almost a decade now, she tried to make sure eyes weren't on her at this fête. "Drew's work is amazing. I just wanted to help celebrate his accomplishment—this party has nothing to do with me and everything to do with him."
—Derek Blasberg
Photo: Greg Kessler

Monday, March 10, 2008 04:54 PM

style.com

^love that outfit on her!

She looks like a surfer lioness!

:heart:

Music Music Music Mag

kennethcappelloblog.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
wow!!! thanks so much for the new pics!!!

how awesome is her whole style!! her tattoos are so edgy and compliment her style completely.

thanks again!

there is a brazilian actress who i think is an erin clone. she even has some of her moles!

Attachments

• pricsila.jpg
    pricsila.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 852
  • priscilaa.jpg
    priscilaa.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 848
  • priscilaaaa.jpeg
    priscilaaaa.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
  • priscilaauto2_001.jpg
    priscilaauto2_001.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 3
^ i can see what you mean.. clone might be stretching it a bit.. but there is a certain similarity^_^

Those pics are so cool! Thanks for posting them helligirl!! :flower::heart:
I actually like they way they are photographed on the floor like that, it looks pretty awesom :P:heart:

:shock:

you're right, Petit Lucille...
what an uncanny resemblance...
at first...
i thought it was Erin when she was younger

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miloradd
Back