Erin Wasson

I don't get why everybody kisses Miuccia's a$$. The clothes are horrible, no one gets them, but you are SO much in trouble if you admit to not understanding what's so great about Prada. So...you suck up. Very disappointed in Erin, although she could have looked worse (not much though).

I actually really like the fabric of the Prada jumpsuit, but I feel ashamed for it, as it went to such waste. I get your point, Ida, and I have noticed that especially in recent years, Prada's designs have become so outre (not quite sure that's the right use of that word, but I'm trying to say sort-of really out there and the same time not really desirable, you know?) that they appeal to so very few, those being the big mag editors and the occassional eccentric client. Prada used to be one of my favorite labels (around '99) and such a great source for basics, and now, I just think, wow, who could possibly wear any of this?? I mean, if Erin can't look good in it...enough said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know why she named her jewelry collection "lowluv"?Does have any personal meaning?

has anyone any closer pics of her feather tattoo??

i am considering getting this on my wrist :S am slightly scared about the whole ordeal but have wanted a tattoo for ages....

ohhh, perfection! never saw it that close before. makes me want to get that tattoo, and that's sort of insane :lol:

^I love her feather tatoo as well, I think its one of th ehottest girl tattoos Ive seen, I just got a tattoo recently but now I want to get this one too:D

VOGUE PARIS APRIL 2001
"COUP DE PEAU"
by TERRY RICHARDSON

my scans

Some unseen pictures (to me, anyhow, sorry if they're reposts!:(

LFI

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ Tkachuk