Erin Wasson

I have no idea if she had her lips done or not, but to me they look completely natural.

i agree, they look natural and she doesnt seem like the type to do that sort of thing.

^ woah! thanks for those scans Mojopin! :heart:
erin looks incredible in that ed. it's hard to believe it's from seven years ago...

danmartensen.com

thanks helligirl!
the jewelry erin is wearing in the pics is all her own style for lowluv. i MUST have the body chain (or built my own, that is, since it'll go on sale for about 1500 USD...:innocent:). lowluv will be in shops come fall. here's another piece, worn by erin:

View attachment 363913

pic via fashiontoast.com

Attachments

• erinlow.jpg
    erinlow.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:
i think her jewelry line is pretty expensive for what it is...and i'm all about splurging :lol: i was expecting prices in the hundreds but everything seems to be in the thousands. not to say i won't check it out, though :innocent:

^me too :blush:
i read the pieces are only gold plated, not the real deal. that's a little overe the top imho. but i'll check them out nonetheless

wow so pricey for her jewellery line... but i guess its what you need for exclusivity these days

:wub: Great editorial work in Vogue Paris...she worked that hairstyle so well...but I prefer it now...she also looks more toned...

Last edited by a moderator:
She's so cool!:
23307660.jpg

LFI

^I love all pics of her and Daria together, two coolest model chicas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ Tkachuk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->