ES by Sadaharu Hoshino F/W 06.07 Paris

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
Sorry that these are a bit fuzzy. Looks like a great collection nevertheless.

es_by_sadaharu_hoshino.jpg
es03.jpg

es02.jpg

4sadaharu_hoshino.jpg

*images ashadedviewonfashion.com

this is very japanese...

it is so brilliant in its styling and overall presentation...

.. very intriguing play on feminine vs. masculine..

The jackets are gorgeous..

this is the person who spent some time as an assistant to McQueen?? :rolleyes:

It is. You can tell that through the quality of the work. And the presentation too! I love the celestial/sci-fi imagery.

I love it. Actually these clothes make me feel quiet and poetic, can't explain why. Just wondering how many American girls/ladies would be dressed like that.:rolleyes:

I love it! Great theme and execution. Wonderful androgynous clothes. Love the boots. Thank you Scott.

I like the prints, but otherwise I don't go crazy over it. I hate the boots.

i like the concept of the constellations..my favorite is the white outfit in post #13. thanks scott! :smile:

Amazing, I love the whole theme and the way the girls dont have this cuteness. It's a very serious and nice collection.

Thank you Scott! So glad we could get a full collection this time. Looks better than ss...thankgod... still it's not as exciting to me as f/w last year was..oh well hopefully something good will come in the future
i dont like the crab/scorpion things at all...but i like the coats and some of the plaidish things

Loving this collection! I even like the boots - especially the ones with the poppers up the front. Not so keen on the pink/white striped plaid. But the zodiac motifs and the constellation print is very cool. I also like the coats. I just love the whole romantic sci-fi thing going on.

was that a crap theme? Like it ...overall great mix of materials and graphic touch here and there^_^

^I hope you mean "crab"? :lol:

I don't know what the theme was,specifically,but it does have a certain desert/sci-fi feeling about it. Kind of like Dune or Mad Max.

You're welcome everybody ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->