Estée Lauder - The Campaign Archive

CR Women 2019 Calendar in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness - Styled by Carine Roitfeld, photographed by Mario Sorrenti

Don't get any ideas regarding the casting. They've not hired new faces. It's basically all EL's standard spokespersons, rounded out by what seems like a bunch of girls hand-picked by Carine.

Source: Mario Sorrenti/CR Fashion Book/Fashionbombdaily.com
BIRGIT KOS is stunning and the only one who's delivering here.

Is it just me or is Joan’s skin very light. Because for a hot second I thought she was a very puffy faced Gigi.

Is it just me or is Joan’s skin very light. Because for a hot second I thought she was a very puffy faced Gigi.

Same, I thought it was Gigi for a hot second and that they went overboard with the Photoshop on her lips. What's confusing is that in reality Joan's face is much more chiselled than Gigi's; Gigi has much puffier cheeks than her. It looks like they inflated her cheeks as well as lightened her skin.

Stunning!!! Thank god Kendull is not part of this to ruin it.

Nice to see a new shot - although these days, they seem to photoshop different girls in and out of the same images for the same campaign, which means I can't take the group shots seriously, no matter how 'expensive' they try to look.

I'll see this one printed in a magazine, then I'll probably get a promo email where Joan will be striding forward with Arizona at her side.

They all look lovely! I wonder who behind the styling of their campaigns? It's like they're using the same stylist since the Elizabeth Hurley era. I've never in my life seen an awfully styled EL campaign.

They all look lovely! I wonder who behind the styling of their campaigns? It's like they're using the same stylist since the Elizabeth Hurley era. I've never in my life seen an awfully styled EL campaign.

i think alex white? but i agree, its very consistent, i even like grace's nod to like that kate moss amber valette cover with the shiny skirts and white tees

These days, my hairline looks like that after a shower, and to be honest, I thought I was going bald, but if it's good enough for Estee Lauder not to photoshop away, then this is probably one of the few times that a high-end beauty campaign has managed to make someone feel better about themselves.

Another beautiful shot, but I feel it's a bit festive. Would be better for December.

Estee Lauder Lip Care 2019 Collection with Karlie Kloss (esteelauder.com via chicprofile.com:(

Couldn't they choose someone with more prominent lips than Karlie for a lip care line?

I'm still not convinced by Karlie as an Estee Lauder spokesmodel. On paper, she has that blue chip background, but in terms of her appearance here, she looks rather... cheap, mainly because of that bleached hair that looks like it's been through the desert.

If you look back at other campaigns, it's fine to have thin hair (Constance Jablonski) and it's fine to have bleached hair (Carolyn Murphy) - but what the Estee Lauder woman always has about her is a quiet radiance, usually thanks to the expensive shine in her hair.

I love Karlie so I don't want to hate, but don't they have Joan on their roster who actually has a full pair of lips? #Confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->