Estee Lauder Makeup, Skincare and other products

Just got a sample of Advanced Night Repair, the sales lady was rather disgusting and pushy and had no clue what she was doing...but I got my sample. :shock: It's nearly impossible to track down a sample of the tinted Daywear Plus.

LOVING Advanced Night Repair! The sample has lasted me forever, I'm almost through it. I definitely want the full size for xmas! My skin just looks more even, and it has actually reduced some of my fine lines :heart:

this palette is so beautiful. but also so expensive - 47 € is just crazy.:wacko:
26aa98b4103c.jpg

amodelrecommends

Bumpity bump!
I LOVE Estee Lauder! I use the Perfectly Clean cleanser & toner, Idealist serum, Double Wear Foundation plus I recieved the holiday/blockbuster set for Christmas.

I had always perceived it as a mature brand but whats great about them is that there is a lot of science behind their products and I like that they use lots of natural extracts and antioxidants, thats what you pay for!

Could anyone recommend a mascara from EL? I like volume!

^Sumptuous mascara!!:heart: I prefer volume over length and this one is amazing. I have bought the Projectionist too in the past but it was kinda blah for the money imo :flower:

I just got Estée Lauder's lipstick in Crystal Baby. Perfect everyday peachy colour. Very moisturizing and creamy too, it feels like lipbalm:D.

^Sumptuous mascara!!:heart: I prefer volume over length and this one is amazing. I have bought the Projectionist too in the past but it was kinda blah for the money imo :flower:
Thank you!

Ive always heard great things about Crystal Baby....but got 4 lippies in the blockbuster holiday set and really do not need anymore!...but maybe 1 hehe

I had always classed Estee Lauder as a 'Mum Brand', mainly because my Mum totally swears by it.
Me too!:lol: She uses more YSL now though.:D

I used Eqalizer Smart Make Up foundation, was very fond of it. I have High Gloss and I love it. It's also long lasting.

I love Estée Lauder products! Their lipsticks and lipglosses are amazing. I also like their mascaras, especially Sumptuous and Sumptuous Extreme. And the Night Repair Eye is one of my HG products :heart:

I caved and purchased Advanced Night Repair and I REALLY love it! It heals blemishes faster, helps to calm redness and really evens skin out but I cant say anything in terms of anti ageing as Im still young (20). It deserves all the hype I believe!

The Orange Crush mini collection (makeup4all.com:(
Pure Color Gloss in Orange Crush
Pure Color EyeShadow in Orange Crush
Pure Color EyeShadow in Sugar Cube

Attachments

• Estee-Lauder-Orange-Crush-Collection-for-Summer-2011.jpg
    Estee-Lauder-Orange-Crush-Collection-for-Summer-2011.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 3
Estee Lauder Fall 2011 - The Pure Color Modern Mercury Collection (makeup4all.com:(
The star product is the Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée.

”A new “tribrid” system of liquid, powder and gel revolutionizes makeup application and wear. This first-of-a-kind “multi-powder” formula creates a theatrical blur of shimmer on the skin when applied dry and a fierce flush of color when applied wet. The unique suspension of golden pigments and pearls float on top of the skin, resulting in a truly unique sensorial experience for skin. The futuristic powder is flexible and uses a luminosity boosting complex that makes the complexion appear perfectly smooth, sexy and glowing with a polished finish.”

Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Metallic Sage

Pure Color Liquid Eyeliner in
  • Graphite
  • Black Quartz
  • Silver Zinc
Pure Color EyeShadow Duos in
  • Platinums
  • Modern Mercury
  • Black Chrome
Pure Color Velvet Lipstick in
  • Nude Velvet (raw beige)
  • Fuchsia Velvet (pretty magenta)
  • Red Velvet(true red)

Attachments

• ELFW11 Constance.jpg
    ELFW11 Constance.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ELFW11 Compact.jpg
    ELFW11 Compact.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ELFW11 Sage.jpg
    ELFW11 Sage.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ELFW11 Eyeliner.jpg
    ELFW11 Eyeliner.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ELFW11 Shadows.jpg
    ELFW11 Shadows.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ELFW11 Lipsticks.jpg
    ELFW11 Lipsticks.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
Any experiences with the Double Wear Foundation? I have oily skin and a little bit of acne- so i want to cover it!

^It's hands down the best foundation for oily acne skin. Nothing comes close. You just need to put a little and build up slowly where you need more coverage. Some people accuse it of being heavy but that's just because they're used to put too much makeup on to cover their problem areas. With this you need very little.
The only bad thing is their shade selection, but I think they have more shades available in Europe now. If your acne isn't so bad you could try the Double Wear Light foundation too. It's what I use in the summer, or when I don't need to cover that much :flower:
I just lightly dust a translucent powder on top and I'm good to go :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried the Nude Velvet lipstick? I feel a need to have it, but I'm wondering if it's worth the price :unsure:

Marie Claire South Africa November 2011 ebook30

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->