Evanna Lynch

jennifer~

Reaction score
Evanna Meghan Lynch (born 16 August 1991) is an Irish actress from Termonfeckin, County Louth, Ireland. She lives with her father Donal, mother Marguerite, elder sisters Máiréad and Emily, and younger brother Patrick.[1]

It was revealed on February 2, 2006 that Lynch, who was then fourteen, had been cast as Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix after her father flew her to London for the open audition for the role,[2] beating nearly 15,000 girls in the auditions.[citation needed] She began the actual filming of Order of the Phoenix at the end of February at Leavesden Studios in England.
Lynch had the chance to meet Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling at the Leavesden Studios lot during the early stages of the fifth film's production. After a long chat, Rowling had one thing to say about Lynch portraying Luna: "perfect".[3] However, as Lynch is naturally a brunette, her hair had to be bleached blonde for the role of Luna.
She stole my look.

74880495ei8.jpg

74995147qj5.jpg

75018987nd1.jpg

(gettyimages.com)

(evannalynchonline.com)

I know that her hair has to be blonde to be Luna, but I would love to see how her brown hair looked with those amazing blue eyes. :lol:

The 2nd picture looks a lot like how I pictured Luna.

OK, here's a better picture of THAT dress.

dub2on2.jpg

evonline.broken-faith.net

She is the only actress who suits, almost exactly, the character she was hired to portray. I was delighted upon first hearing about her.

She is terribly cute and kooky-looking.! :blush:

She took the part of Luna wayyy too seriously.

Her style's atrocious but I give her props for being unique.

I <3 her! She's delightfully kooky and IRISH! Huzzah!

Apparently her family loves GAA(Gaelic Athletics Association....or summat) and some didn't turn up at the premiere! It doesn't get more Irish than that....

this one makes me so excited to see the movie!

evannalynchfans.com

She fits the role perfectly, even the voice is exactly how I would have expected it to be

I just got back from seeing the movie (I know I'm late) but I loved it and she really fit the role.
_41286740_evannabook.jpg

^Her when she was 11
"Dedicated Evanna was upset when she found out she'd be in hospital on the day OOTP was released, so her parents got special permission to take her to the bookshop on the day, where a rare signed copy of the book was waiting for heDedicated Evanna was upset when she found out she'd be in hospital on the day OOTP was released, so her parents got special permission to take her to the bookshop on the day, where a rare signed copy of the book was waiting for her!"
news.bbc.co.uk

She was the best part of the new film...so angelic...even her voice was amazing. I hope she has a long career...

I agree that she was one of the best things about the last film..she looks like a sweetie ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->