Everything Facial Moisturizers

^^ Not really a surprise, they have almost identical ingredients - mainly mineral oil.

I've heard about that comparision before... IMO Creme de la Mer is ridiculously overpriced, however Nivea Creme breaks me out. I try to avoid mineral oils in skincare cosmetics (not easy, but possible). So far the best moisturizers I've used were the pharmacy ones, like Vichy, Nuxe, Avene, Bioderma etc. They're affordable and don't irritate my sensitive skin.

I get one or two from time to time under my eye area and I let my beautician handle them. I wouldn't recommend doing it on your own. You can't really eliminate them with scrubs, AHAs/BHAs etc. because they're under your epidermis. You have to remove them physically with a needle. Sounds horrible but it really isn't.

Does anyone have milia? and use a specific moistruzier for this skin issue?

if you get a facial or pay a medispa for a microdermabrasion they will get them out for you. as the other member said, you wont get them out with a scrub.

Can anyone recommend a good day moisturizer with spf which absorbs quickly and goes well under make up? I have dry combination skin if that makes sense :D

^I used to love Biotherm Aquasource moisturizer for mixed skin, in the light green/minty color packages. It costs about 50 euros in Finland. But now I use Lumene Bright Now Day Cream and it is very nice too, definitely worth it`s price (about 17 e).

Of the serums, I always thought there is no good cheaper serums but I absolutely love NIVEA CELLular Anti-Age Concentrated Skin-Refining Serum and it costs like 15 euros. If I am busy I use only this under make up.

Can anyone recommend me a good moisturiser that is not very thick/heavy/is absorbed quickly? I have eczema, so I need to put prescription creams and lotions all the time, but I wanted something for my whole face (normal/dry skin).
I have bangs, so I hate going to bed and have my hair stick to my moisturiser when I sleep :lol: (especially as I shower at night and won't have any time to fix that in the morning)... Nothing too expensive, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->