Eyeliner

^ I think it really depends on the look you're going for. Liquids tend to come out more "bold," while pencils usually give a softer look.
Liquids also give a more precise, or sharp line.

eternitygoddess said:
Is liquid eyeliner better than the pencil ones?

Originally, liquid eyeliner was to be used to fill in the line between your real lashes and false eyelashes (obviously when applied).

I usually use liquid when I'm going out... also when wearing false eyelashes... it looks to be too bold in the day. I use a gel eyeliner during the day.

Eyeliner and smoky eyes is one of my trademark looks. :heart: I can't get enough of it.

I love eyeliner, as it can make your eyes stand out either subtly (with pencil) or boldly (with liquid eyeliner) :heart:

I'm addicted :D

I only use eyeliner on my lower lids. Am I weird?
Nah, I put brown-black mascara on my upper lashes and then use olive pencil on the outer half of the lower rims. It's very soft so it blends into my lash line, almost disapearing unless you know it's there. It's about the only makeup I use during the day so it needs to stay fairly natural.

What's the eyeliner pencil HG? I want something soft and blendable but long lasting. I've just had a cheap rimmel one and it's been horrible so I don't mind spending a bit more. But is it true that kohl pencils are pretty much kohl pencils whatever the brand?

Eye linnneeerr

I love love LOVE MAC's new eyeliner: liquidlast liners for about $16.50. It doesn't budge at all. What I do is stretch my eyelid so the skin is more taut and carefully line the top. I think it just takes practice.

My special liner of the moment is Chanel's Intense Eye Pencil in Aqua--a bright sea blue. It is a limited edition and is part of the new summer 2006 collection. :flower:

i use the cheapo liquid liner from loreal but it's really good and goes on really smooth

Selene Darkheart said:
I love love LOVE MAC's new eyeliner: liquidlast liners for about $16.50. It doesn't budge at all. What I do is stretch my eyelid so the skin is more taut and carefully line the top. I think it just takes practice.

I have some of those but they are SO hard to get off...
even with makeup remover :o

I hardly use them because of that...

Erin said:
I haven't put much money into my eyeliners, but I want a BLACK black eyeliner. I just use Avon's gel pencils now, but the black isn't black enough. Does anybody have any recommendations?

Benefit makes a big black kohl eyeliner called Bad Girl, I think...
it's VERY black.

Hanne said:
Is Prestige eyeliner any good ? I see on MUA that it gets some of the best ratings. Unfortunately it seems like it is only available in the states.

I think it stinks.:yuk:
The colors are nice, but the pencil doesn't glide on smooth- you have to press really hard on your eyelid which isn't good...
I tried warming it up but that didn't help...
I just tossed mine.

I really want to try white eyeliner, but I've seen it done before with white right on the inside of your bottom lid, and then some brown/black under that. Has anyone tried using the white PLUS a brown or black right on the lash line?

I think a good one is the perscriptives white eyeliner pencil

what is the best Eyeliner? i have Chanel and i like it but i need some new ones. i love pencil!!! not liquid thanks

whats the best liquid eyeliner? kinda like jennifer love hewitts in ghost whisperer thick and black very old school cute help me out thanks

bleh.....does anyone have any tips on preventing pencil eyeliner from smudging, I only use it on the bottom.

I have the white kohl from Rimmel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->