Eyeliner

I love love LOVE Japanese Eyeliners. Favorite products are Dollywink's liquid eyeliner, Kate's Gel Eyeliner and my absolute favorite: K-Palette's One Day Tattoo Eyeliner.

Literally it does not move! And its easy to remove with my cleansing oil at night. The only vice is that you have to go over it a couple of times for a nice dark black

ooohhh Dollywink i can get in my city as well as their falsies...you strongly reccommend??? I might check it out!

I've never found any Japanese beauty products like Dollywink in the states. Although maybe I'm just not looking in the right places?

I love using eyeliners but I didn't found my favourite yet. I recently bought L'Oreal eyeliner and I hate it, I don't recommend it at all. I'd try MAC or Bobbi Brown next, maybe they'll be better...

I bought the MAC fluid eyeliner once and it's just as good/bad as the one you get at H&M IMO

I'm looking for an eyeliner with a blue-greyish color. Does anyone have some good tips for what type to buy? It should also match my blue eyes..

I love the Chanel Professional Eyeliner Duo: Noir-Lame and have had it for a while. Yesterday bought Guerlain's Terracotta Loose Powder Kohl Liner in black and am finishing my eye make up with it. It has a very intense pigment and holds the all day with very little smudge under the eye.

©chanel

picture15f.png

©sephora

^ I'm afraid I have!! And Georgi, your so right about the music!! :smile:

It's difficult to find good tutorial vid online for Guerlain. If you know of some please do share. :flower:

i recently bought smashbox limitless eyeliner for 19$ and i really like it!
the color (i got black) stays dark all the while i'm at school, which is a good 7-8 hours. it barely smears, and that's great for me because i have very oily skin and all other eyeliner runs on me.

Has Clinique discontinued their brush-on cream liners?

*bumped*

I use a YSL liquid eyeliner,which has fantastic staying power,but the brush is quite thin and doesn't give me a 'chunky' line,which I like for the 60s winged look that I go for. Maybe it's just me and my unsteady hand,but I find it quite tricky/time consuming to build the liner up.

Does anybody have a recommendation for a liquid eyeliner with a better brush that gives a chunkier stroke...if any of that makes sense,which I highly doubt.

^ I love L'oreals Telescopic eyeliner... depending on how you press, you can get that nice bold line.

Or how about the Bobbi Brown pot w/ a thick brush/applicator?

Clarins Three-Dot Eyeliner from their autumn 2012 collection (makeup4all.com:(

^That looks really cool. Though I wonder how smudgy it can get.. Are there any pictures of it being used on the face? Maybe it's more for getting a Twiggy-like look

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the selling point for three-dot liners is that it's supposed to make it easier to get a line right into the lashes, although I'm sure it can be used for all sorts of effects. I believe Bourjois is coming out with a cheaper one in autumn; no doubt a number of brands will.

Oh, now that you mention it I can see how it might make it easier.. The feather like effect of fourth technique is really cool. I'm going to try that some day..

^^ Okay that is cool!

I need to see video of someone applying it though because I can't imagine how it would work.

Two eyeliners I'm loving currently:

Bobbi brown long last eye pencils - these are amazing and will not budge. I even use on the waterline, and they're great. This is a makeup staple for me.

Also just recently got Maybelline Master Drama 24 hr pencil for the upper lash line. That stays nicely put with beautiful, rich color. I'm not sure about it for the waterline, though. I haven't figured out if it's made for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->