S/S 2008 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

Lesly Masson and Brad K are doing Le Chateau. I saw the ads today when I passed by the store..

Does anyone know the name of the brunette that's doing the Mia Spiga ads? And the Sofia Loren-esqe girl in the Guess by Marciano ads? (Sorry if this has been answered...I did a search in this thread and came up with nothing)

Thanks.:flower:

Via...Via...Via...yes!:blush: I think picking up the latest US Vogue made me realize how out of the loop I've been lately. I've never seen (or maybe never noticed) the Via Spiga ads before. And Guess by Marciano...it's been a long time since this they've had this big of a campaign, no? At least in Vogue anyway. OriginalSin and Faith Akiyama...thanks for satisfying my curiousity!:flower:

what on earth is McQueen doing?

mcq089eed3me5.jpg

more at http://fabsugar.com/1132515?page=0#comment-2725600

I've read on supporting-cast.com that Cat McNeil has the Jean Paul Gaultier's "Gaultier 2" fragrance campaign but I couldn't find a thread in the campaigns section... Have pictures surfaced yet?

It's this one :flower:
catherinegaultier2cl0.jpg

bosco.ru

Done in the same session as the SS campaign with Sorrenti ^_^

Thank you very much! Adding that to her Top 75 list of points!

Thanks Faith! It doesn't look bad but it doesn't look like a fragrance campaign :unsure: I much prefer the one with Mariacarla :ninja:

^ I agree.
It looks nothing like a fragrance campaign. more like a mainline

Max Mara Fragrance...I'm guessing Heidi Mount ^_^

*Scanned by me from Flair March 2008

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"