Fabiola Beracasa

it's so strange to see people with such immediate access to the latest designs wearing something many seasons old. there's nothing wrong with it of course but i just notice it in this context (socialite). she caught my eye before when i was viewing parkavepeerage (the site with all the socialites) because she reused her tributes a few times and ah, i forget the other reasons... but she seems cute and fun

^I really like when people wear clothes from older seasons. Some fabulous pieces are so often not worn and forgotten about as soon as the next collections come out.

Thanks so much Party Vixen. I really like her style. She looks good in Herve Leger dresses (I think most people who wear them don't). I'm so jealous of her access to all these fabulous designers.

^ oh i really like it when fabulous pieces are remembered and worn more than once! I was just saying that it stood out because she's a socialite (who i don't expect to wear an old season piece).

^ Especially considering her access to all the latest designs. I can't remember exactly what the figure was, but her mother owns a ridiculous amount of couture. Imagine being her daughter!

^^ Guess she's getting an early start on the printed tights trend for fall.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->