Fall 2005 Runway Makeup looks

late suggestion for the Gucci look:

black Khol liner on inner rims, blink a lot, smudge what went to the outer rim, then line again, blink, smudge... then take MAC eyeshadow in Vellum, and put it on the inner corner, it looks like white in the pot, but on black liner its glowing/wet blue... I've done this look so many times before those pics, maybe I got it from earlier fashion shows ö_Ö

ambidextrous said:
late suggestion for the Gucci look:

black Khol liner on inner rims, blink a lot, smudge what went to the outer rim, then line again, blink, smudge... then take MAC eyeshadow in Vellum, and put it on the inner corner, it looks like white in the pot, but on black liner its glowing/wet blue... I've done this look so many times before those pics, maybe I got it from earlier fashion shows ö_Ö

do you put the shimmery Mac shadow over the kohl ??

:flower:

I love how simple makeup is coming back, lately all makeup I wore was powder, blush, mascara and some chapstick or matte L'Occitane mulberry. I seriously haven't touched my eyeliner in weeks. I love the 'just mascara and bright red matte lipstick' look too. Cherry red, just perfect ♥

belleza said:
do you put the shimmery Mac shadow over the kohl ??

:flower:

yes, over the smudged khol! cause vellum on its own looks very bla und somewhat chalky, but if you blend it into black khol its gorgeous glowing blue :woot: more of a violet/blue than green/blue though

ambidextrous said:
yes, over the smudged khol! cause vellum on its own looks very bla und somewhat chalky, but if you blend it into black khol its gorgeous glowing blue :woot: more of a violet/blue than green/blue though

i'll try that :smile: thanks

I like the make up here. (And the hair, too). From shopbop.com. Sorry for big pictures.

**Please resize images when posting**

Last edited by a moderator:
Makeup this season was... well, where was it?? :lol: :ninja:

I liked Tuleh :ninja::

00210m.jpg

style.com

And Yohji, sorry, I didn't know where to put these either:

00340m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads