Post Pics of Worst Makeup Looks

BaroqueRockstar

Reaction score
I searched for a thread like this and couldn't find one

anyways, i was inspired by the j.mendel fall runway show to start a thread like this...
am i the only one who thinks the makeup was horrendous?
the girls look like clowns!

pics from style

Attachments

• jmendel.jpg
    jmendel.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 14
  • jmendel2.jpg
    jmendel2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 13
  • jmendel3.jpg
    jmendel3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 7
also the makeup at valentino is always bad

pics from firstview

Attachments

• valentino.jpg
    valentino.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9
  • valentino2.jpg
    valentino2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 5
  • valentino3.jpg
    valentino3.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 2
  • valentino4.jpg
    valentino4.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 3
I dont like this look from Missoni '06
01m.jpg
from style.com

How can anyone forget about the Dragged-through-thirty-hedges-backwards-having-downed-the-entire-beer-supply-of-Denmark-the-night-before-and-is-now-incredibly-hang-over look at Marni FW06? :lol:

00050m.jpg
00080m.jpg
00160m.jpg
00280m.jpg

style.com

Yeah... don't quite understand the whole dead-looking makeup...don't get me wrong, I LOVE nude lips. But nude everything... nah.

I think that one thing has to be said, and it´s that most makeup posted that is from fashion shows, so it is to be seen on the catwalk as part of a whole, and not alone.

When pics are taken at fashion shows and when the makeup was created to be seen at the show, the pics seen should not be analysed as a beauty/fashion photography session, neither to be seen alone, and if it is, it should be treated as so, so bring on the photoshop!

You can´t expect to see beautiful pictures or fantastic faces when it comes to these pictures, and most models look awful, because perfection is for photography, not for real life in motion. :wink:

^ I didn't mean to criticize how models look in photographs
i did this because, in my opinion at least, wearing makeup in certain ways will look horrible in any situation

I understand what you said. :wink:

Makeup in certain ways will look bad, because most makeup looks posted as part of fashion shows, will have to be seen as also part of a clothing, shoes, lights, music, etc...

So, thinking of this makeup as something wereable most of the times is not right, it´s a bit like trying to see theater/opera makeup as something you could use. :D

marni fw06

:lol: I love that look actually, Hye Park Lover
I was going to post it in makeup you like (some thread like this) haha...
I think it's not too costume-y
a bit natural

^ that look really depends on one's natural features
while it probably looks bad on fair haired models, it looked really good on some models such as emina cumunlaj who has naturally really dark and long eye lashes and features.

Actually the Valentino make-up looked really good on models like Stammy and Ingune Butane. Basically what Baroque said, it depends on the model's features.

I like these make-up pics of mendel and valentino B)

^ they look so... sick
it kinda reminds me of that nymph from "lady in the water" except she looks better

I'm not fond of the makeup at Gucci Fall RTW:

00410m.jpg

I don't like nude lips either:

00370m.jpg

All pictures from style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back