Post Pics of Worst Makeup Looks

ha i still think im the only one who loved prada's makeup :lol: im a prada fan to my death i guess!

00350m.jpg
00230m.jpg

style
monique's show. dramatic eyes are ok, and same with dramatic lips, but please not at the same time!! the girls end up looking like clowns...

Last edited by a moderator:
post #37, I could totally see myself wearing that makeup. :lol: :wub: :ninja:

and baroquestar: so spot on, I hated that makeup, it reminds me of 80s barbie knock-offs ..the foundation is awkward and the lips and eyes just dont match!.

^ The Monique Lhuillier makeup was just horrible! :yuk:

^i hate it when they apply glitter in the middle of the lower lip :sick: :doh:

from the f/w 07-08 , i hated Chloé looks the most

00010m.jpg

style

Last edited by a moderator:
style
valentino
00730m.jpg
00760m.jpg

someone needs to tell the stylist it's either dramatic eyes or lips, not both!

^that kind of look always reminds me of a politician's wife.. :argg:

I don't know why anyone would wear this much makeup! :sick:
Is it supposed to be makeup or a mask...

[nowrunning]

I think that look works well on Stam..but then again I think anything works on Stam so I'm biased haha

#20, I love that circled eye, I just don't think it works on that model (but I'm not a fan so)

I don't really understand how pictures from runway are being posted. I don't think bad or good makeup applies to runway because it's runway. It's not supposed to be really flattering or wonderful. Isn't it more art? The designer can probably justify why the makeup was used it the ways it was used in. Idk? Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say, but am unfortunately not able to say?

well, i understand the makeup is supposed to be dramatic and costumy, but i don't think valentino was going for the drag-queen look that IMO it ended up looking like...

I actually love Chloé f/w 07-08.

For Valentino, apart from the look being horrendous, what about a little unity in the lip shaping, things like that?

I don't know why anyone would wear this much makeup! :sick:
Is it supposed to be makeup or a mask...

[nowrunning]

I donno why too, but here, in Ukraine women do it everywhere.:sick: And they mostly think that Im a fouriner, though I speak russian.
I gotta get out of here:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->