Post Pics of Worst Makeup Looks

MulletProof said:
me too!. :( :heart:

something slightly similar...but badly done...:innocent:

Prada SS05

[firstview]

:shock:

I would so not let the artists do this to me...just NO WAY...even models look bad with this make-up...

But I actually love the Marni one...I mean...that's how they should always look...less attention for the models and more for the clothes on the show...that's right...^_^ :rolleyes:

Thale said:
I'm not fond of the makeup at Gucci Fall RTW:

I don't like nude lips either:

All pictures from style.com

I really like the blue eye-makeup:woot:

susa31 said:
I really like the blue eye-makeup:woot:

The eye-makeup ain't so bad, but I think the lips look rather creepy :shock:
A combination of the blue eye-makeup and some lipgloss would look better, I think. But on the other hand, then there wouldn't be any reactions on the makeup? I mean, I don't think the makeup looks pretty, but at least I noticed it?

3001655_m.jpg
2988469_m.jpg

^ oh God

That picture totally reminds me of this one time I was at Six Flags Marine World and there was this lady there who had her eyebrows completely shaved off and drawn on like those people above, but she extended her eyebrows so they were about an inch away from her ears. And for her lips, she outlined them with a really dark lipliner but didn't fill them in with lipstick. It was hilarious!

TheGlassAngel said:
Actually the Valentino make-up looked really good on models like Stammy and Ingune Butane. Basically what Baroque said, it depends on the model's features.

Its Haute Couture!!!!
You always need a dramatic look for it! Natural for Haute Couture just doesn't cut it. Natural for ready-to-wear is fine but Haute Couture has to be dramatic.....

^ very true. Does anyone agree the valentino makeup looks a bit rushed on the girls?

yes, valentino somehow doesn't look right
kushie, i know it's couture, but there are better ways (IMO) to get a dramatic look, and the ready to wear makeup is rarely good either. this spring's makeup wasn't horrible, but it looked horribly contrived to me

What show was it that the girls just had stain on the inside of their lips? I didn't like it, BTW. It made their lips look itty bitty and sloppy and the same time.

I fortunately don't have any photos of it, but:

- dark lipliner with lighter colored lipstick or no lipstick

edit: I see someone already beat me to the chola punch (#25), HAHAHA.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think Valentino is always trying to have that 'rich woman who have a ranch and two mansions' look.

I don't think you can get much worse than this:
kasiaxv4.jpg

style.com

You just have to ask, why?

modelbehavior228 said:
What show was it that the girls just had stain on the inside of their lips? I didn't like it, BTW. It made their lips look itty bitty and sloppy and the same time.

are you talking about Prada F/W 2006? Personally I loved it, but i love anything Prada!:ninja:

00290m.jpg

00300m.jpg

00330m.jpg

style.com

^ that honestly reminds me of zombies. they wouldn't be out of place in shaun of the dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->