False Eyelashes

^ That's awesome. It's very much worth the money if something looks fabulous on you. :smile:

And it could very well be the shape of your eyes, or how your lashes are. Some people have naturally long, slightly curled lashes, where I know mine aren't so long, and almost grow downward like... :unsure:

Golden_butterfly said:
Hi everyone,
I thought I'd give an update on the eyelash issue :smile:

I bought a pair of MAC false eyelashes, # 7
( http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15100&PRODUCT_ID=PROD1428 )

I applied Lâncome Hypnose and then put the eyelashes on. I find it to
be too much of a hassle to put the lashes on before applying mascara.

They were really easy to put on, the glue was not sticky at all.
I had to cut out a few lashes to make them look more natural, which was
not too much of an effort either.
:heart: my new lashes and u can't tell it's false ! ^_^

Sorry for the bad quality, but the lashes look even better face to face.

http://imageshack.us/

Golden or should I say audrey hepburn..because that was who I thought the eyes belonged to when I first saw the pictures..you look great ! :heart:

Golden Butterfly: the false eyelashes look great on you! :wink:

^ I love them. I find that I wear them pretty darn often now. Easiest way to spice up my face/look without having to add a whole lot of makeup (for day-wear).

I use the cheapie stuff - Ardel - and it's fine. Pretty natural-looking, but a lot better if a lot of mascara is applied for my nights out on the town.

What would I do without false eyelashes? I wish I would have discovered them earlier...

I love ardell too. They have longer ones that aren't so natural looking.. nefinitely looks like fake lashes, but not TOO fake (like nothing huge and up to the brows!) I don't wea fake lashes too often because I think it's a bit over the top for class, bu i do love them!!

^ They're perfect for that hint of glamour. :smile:

I find myself wearing them pretty day-to-day... you can't tell they're false, actually, on me... just looks like I have long lashes. :heart: They're my current obsession!

Sephora_Socialite said:
I heard about using that in a mag once..but where would you find that and is there any particular brand?

I agree most eyelash glue is crap..it doesnt even stick on...I finally found one that sticks on for a long time...problem is is sticks TOO much now and is a pain trying to get it unstuck... :wacko:

I've always used Copydex. A drag queen reccommended it to me! :lol:

Erin said:
^ They're perfect for that hint of glamour. :smile:

I find myself wearing them pretty day-to-day... you can't tell they're false, actually, on me... just looks like I have long lashes. :heart: They're my current obsession!

See, with me I am just a ver over te top person when it comes to makeup. I see no point in wearing natural looking false lashes... I figure tat if it's going to be fake, it better be extravagant!!

I have never been able to keep false eyelashes on all night... they always fall off!

^ Maybe you're not using enough glue? If the white stuff isn't working, I'd recommend trying the clear glue/adhesive...

I love faux lashes but like someone else said I don't wear them on a regular basis either...I hate the ones that are all one length no lashes are one length

I first experince with the cheaper versions to see if I would really like em, they are cool

Erin said:
^ Maybe you're not using enough glue? If the white stuff isn't working, I'd recommend trying the clear glue/adhesive...

I am using the clear stuff. I use the cheapie individual lashes from the drugstore... I feel like the tip is so small I can't get enough glue to keep them on! Maybe I should upgrade to some nicer lashes or better glue? :unsure:

Josephine said:
i love the look of false eyelashes with liquid eyeliner :rolleyes:

Actually, that's why eyeliner was first invented... to darken the line between your real lashes and false lashes. :flower: Of course, today, liquid liner is much more... versatile...

Can anyone recommend a truly natural-looking false eyelash for someone w/out lashes at all? Should i go for black or light brown for my asian friend? I was thinking light brown, so it would really look faint and as natural as possible, while being able to control the darkness of the lashes by going with a dark brown mascara or black. I'm just not sure. Anyone else having a similar problem?

oona said:
Can anyone recommend a truly natural-looking false eyelash for someone w/out lashes at all? Should i go for black or light brown for my asian friend? I was thinking light brown, so it would really look faint and as natural as possible, while being able to control the darkness of the lashes by going with a dark brown mascara or black. I'm just not sure. Anyone else having a similar problem?

You should go with whatever her natural haircolor is, so probably black. Brown'll look too mousey, I think. Ardell makes good lashes, and you can get them at any drugstore. Don't get anything too long. Maybe get individual lashes if you wnt a really subtle look.

^ Yeah, definitely don't go lighter than your natural hair color.. and Ardell is money... I really prefer applying the individual lashes, that way I don't have to worry about the whole string coming off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->