Fashion Stylists - Share Your Work, Give & Get Feedback

rear view... :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 68
you make your friend hot! tell her, faust says hi.

:lol:...
i think she was already hot...but i'll give her your regards...:wink:

I can't stand how much i like it! Ok so totally back in the groove of styling, I'm glad to say! Sorry y'all had to witness my nasty bit of industry frustration. I needed a little time off to do a bunch of tests, to get a bunch or creative things out of my system so that I can go back to doing commercial stuff! Waiting for contact sheets to post!

soft i love the jacket,i think its great and the whole look works perfectly.......tristan c´mon you have to accept this ugly part of the industry,here its the same clients want their product and sometimes they care little or nothing about making a nice job,its alwaysd the same "too edgy,to strange,people wouldnt wear like that...to sl*t,etc""....commercial sucks yeah but it pay and it doesnt mean u have to sell your soul to the devil it means u have to understand the rules of the game and take advantage of it....i would love to post some of my work but...my pc is broken so i have to wait til gets fixed....

where are nueva and stilista......are u there girls????

thanks tristan...
can't wait to see some more pics from you...!!...:flower:

oh thanks xone...!!
i think we posted at the same time...:P
you have a very realistic view of the industry...
i wish i could be more practical like you are...
it's all very personal for me...^_^

thanks brian...
i'll let her know...
:flower:

hey softgrey, dont get me wrong im very pasional about fashion and my believes i fight about my ideas but im learning to make a twist and lead things to the way i want it in adversting or commercial work speaking.....still its hard sometimes cause sometimes what they want is so uninspiring...its a love hate relationship and like i said before, the best we can do is fight and take advantage of the rules of the game and know where we could push more or take more chances in taking front for ourselves.....but sometimes the heart dont listen the mind...right???lol

LOL! You nailed it. I have more ups than downs, but sometimes it just gets on my nerves and I gotta live like a poor little boy and just do pure tests.

softie - nice work!! I haven't looked at this topic until today because I haven't had a lot of free time. I love your friends dress, especially the exposed layers in the back.

Everyone's work looks great...keep posting.

I remember that Comme Des Garcon collection--I found it intriguing back then and feel that it has held up better than most things would have from '98.

That outfit has a hellacious back view, and I like it a lot!

Those shoes are pretty fierce, too. I like the general shape and style; I'm really falling for these thicker heels that are in right now. I'm not a heel wearer, yet I could see myself wearing a shoe that shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, it's all about the back view!!...
i think she was photographed at the event...

the outfit was a big hit...!!...
:clap:

those shoes are amazing!! :woot: and i love the necklace (im a BIG fan of accessories!~~:(D

softgrey it's lovely to see yr work !
i especially love the last pic w/red dress frm the shoot you posted ! :heart:
& yr frnd looked fab ! the jacket :wub:
would love to see more ! :innocent:

Something softer...

Something I worked on last week...

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 66
  • angel2.jpg
    angel2.jpg