Favorite Childhood Toy

kitsch

Reaction score
Ok so everyone has a favourite childhood toy - what was yours?

Mine would be Simba (The Lion King) toy which my mum purchased from The Disney Store. Oh memories.

My barbies! i loved them soo muchhh.....i would make clothes for themm and cut there hair...even though i probly shouldnt have
after a weeek my barbie usually had a buz cut and pink hair :doh:

awwww i miss them...i wish i was little againn... :cry:

My imitation Cabbage Patch doll named Gertie. I'm still protective of her... :lol:

Monopoly! I still love that game. I remember when I was little I'd play with my mom and she'd always let me get Park Place and Broadway. :heart:

Originally posted by MoMoCiTa@Aug 12 2004, 06:42 PM
My barbies! i loved them soo muchhh.....i would make clothes for themm and cut there hair...even though i probly shouldnt have
after a weeek my barbie usually had a buz cut and pink hair  :doh:

awwww i miss them...i wish i was little againn... :cry:
[snapback]330079[/snapback]​
I actually did that as well. Organized entire Barbie weddings too, for my solitary Ken doll... I think that was probably one of the first things that got me interested in fashion. :blush:

*this doll my grandmother bought me, its tiny and looks exactly like a newborn baby..and had this slight powder scent to it. ( still have it )
*jem dolls ( rocked harder and had better fashion than barbie, but she had big feet )
*she ra dolls
*plush bambi ( still have it :blush: )
*speak and spell......

ooh im going to stop before i sound like one of those it was in the 80's shows.

i never had a lot of toys actually. all my friends had more. however i was given records so i basicly was collecting vinyl and cassettes as a child. i still have many of the lp's. i had more books and music than toys.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Aug 12 2004, 05:25 PM

i never had a lot of toys actually. all my friends had more. however i was given records so i basicly was collecting vinyl and cassettes as a child. i still have many of the lp's. i had more books and music than toys.
[snapback]330108[/snapback]​

i was the same way, although i didn't have vinyl.

my favorite toy was my white kitty doll with balck stripes , i still sleep with it :blush:

i liked imaginary games more than toys though

polly pockets! wait, i still play with them! haha just kidding..

Originally posted by mxggies@Aug 12 2004, 08:54 PM
polly pockets! wait, i still play with them! haha just kidding..
[snapback]330146[/snapback]​

*Gasps* Polly Pockets, I remember those wonderful little things.

My little pony, my little pony... how does the tune go?

Firefly was the best. :wink:

I'd say Barbie, but I don't really consider her a toy... So I would have to say Alphie!

My teddy Mousie (i still have)
My barbies
and this wooden red house that you put balls in the chimney and they would zig zag down to the bottom... These things would keep me amused for hours on end...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->