Favorite Deodorant?

^
Yeah, it also works when I'm active!

If alcohol is low (fourth or lower) on the ingredient list, then the amount of it in product is not worth mentioning.

DOVE is perfect for right after shaving your pits, it's sooo soothing...and works really well.

Okay. I have a very pretty black dress that I have to wear on Saturday and I'm paranoid about having any deodorant stains on it and I also don't want any white marks to show on my arm pits. I am having professional pictures taken on that day and really don't want my arm pits or deodorant to ruin them.

Do you have any suggestions for what deodorant/anti-persperant I should wear? I sweat a little bit but it never smells. I tried all the Mitchums, Secrets, Doves and all that junk that claim to be "invisible" but it never is. Maybe I apply too much?

Any suggestions?

I use Original Source roll-on in
Lavender
Ginger or
Chamomolie

Dove Invisible .. i cant afford to have any more deodrant stains ... i wear this if im going out or wearing black
then in summer or for gym etc. i use right guard :smile:

Fresh® - Sugar Roll-On Deodorant Antiperspirant and Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll-On (for Excessive Perspiration)

Lisa314 said:
Fresh® - Sugar Roll-On Deodorant Antiperspirant and Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll-On (for Excessive Perspiration)

Does that work well?

Mitchum is AMAZING. I have the unscented roll-on. It smells like NOTHING, and keeps you from smelling. Good for guys or girls because it has no scent at all, and it keeps me totally dry.
The liquid feels a little grotsky until you get used to it, and you can't put any tight shirts on until it dries, but after it does its awesome.

Has anyone tried Donna Karan- Cashmere Mist? I like the scent, and was kind of interested in it.

Plain, unscented Sure (I'd rather my armpits not smell like a tropicial fruit salad. :|). I'm thinking of switching to Dove though, becuase even my poor little underarms get kind of dried out.

Lisa314 said:

TheKiwi said:
Does that work well?

^Yes, TheKiwi, this combintion is perfect for me and I only use the Certain Dri a couple of times a week as it's long lasting and helps with the excessive perspiration. The Fresh® is wonderful for the *ahem* odor and is quite effective too.

from someone who has battled this her whole life, i used to get drops of sweat rolling down my arms (i know,its gross) i found bliss made the best deodorant, and then they discontinued it. I recently wandered in kiehls and they make a STRONG deodorant 16% aluminum (the strongest i've seen OTC) and its a LOTION, so you just rub some under your pits daily, and I have NOT sweated a drop since then (2 weeks already). its odorless and it'll make you odorless too. the best part is, it was only $10 and i have no underarn irritation, unlike when i tried maxim (my armpits BURNED, even though it made me stop sweating too). Try the kiehl's deodorant if youre battling sweaty pits, i bet you'll love it.

Im using http://www.thecrystal.com in spray form.

Crystal Body Deodorant
made of 100% natural mineral salts,
hypoallergenic,
fragrance-free,
paraben free,
non-sticky,
non-staining,
dries instantly and leaves no white residue.

I recommend this

I use Crystal stick. It is effective, inexpensive, long lasting, eco-friendly, and does not smell at all. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->