Favorite Riddle

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Aug 19 2004, 12:09 AM
could they be members of a band or something? like playing a gig?
[snapback]337625[/snapback]​
You have it, as does Spike with the horse B)

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Aug 19 2004, 12:13 AM
fake designer clothing :lol:
[snapback]337628[/snapback]​

The original answer was counterfeit money, but let's just pretend twas yours since it's the same principal :lol:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Aug 18 2004, 06:17 PM
There are two rooms - one room with three light bulbs, the other with three light switches. Each switch turns on one light. If you can only travel to each room once, how can you tell which switch controls which light?
[snapback]337633[/snapback]​

hmmmm...i like this one...hold on, lemmi think

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Aug 18 2004, 06:24 PM
The original answer was counterfeit money, but let's just pretend twas yours since it's the same principal :lol:
[snapback]337641[/snapback]​

:shock: omg :lol:

hey strawberry how much time do you have with the room and three light switches? and can you reach the light bulbs?

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Aug 19 2004, 12:30 AM
hey strawberry how much time do you have with the room and three light switches? and can you reach the light bulbs?
[snapback]337645[/snapback]​
You can do whatever you want for as long as you want.

my head hurts...too many riddles... :unsure:

okay try to answer each one of these seperately...then read the answer, and move on to the next question...try to REALLY answer them...its a lot more fun(bare with me lol)

Question: How do you get an elephant into a refrigerator?

Answer: you just open the refrigerator door, stick the elephant in...and close the refrigerator

Question 2: How do you get a Giraffe into a refrigerator?

Answer 2: You open the refrigerator, take the elephant out, stick the giraffe in, and close the refrigerator

Question 3: Okay, so the Lion King is having a MANDATORY meeting...and all the animals have to show up...which animal doesn't?

Answer 3: The Giraffe because he's in the refrigerator :rofl:

And Last, but not least, Question 4: So, there's this DEADLY crocodile river...how do you get across?

Answer 4: You just swim, all the crocodiles are at the Mandatory Lion king meeting LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

I actually took that as a test in college...and my professor told us that while the majority of us got ALL the answers incorrect, when the test was given to kindergartners. a large percentage of them got the answers correct

interesting huh?

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Aug 18 2004, 06:33 PM
You can do whatever you want for as long as you want.
[snapback]337648[/snapback]​

okay here's what i would do, but i don't know if its the answer you're looking for lol

First, i would turn one of the light switches on and leave it on for a LOOONG time...once i turned it off, i would imediately turn another light switch on and quickly run into the other room with the light bulbs

i would know the switch i left on would go with the light that is on...i would feel the two light bulbs that are off, and whatever one is warm (hahah that might be cheating) would go with the light switch that i left on for a LOOONG time...and the last light bulb would go with the light switch i didn't touch

:unsure:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Aug 18 2004, 06:50 PM
Heard that set before :heart:  :P  :bunny:
[snapback]337668[/snapback]​
you did?! :o did you take the test in high school too?

EDIT: i mean, college...or are you in high school? ...i can't be sure lol

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Aug 19 2004, 12:55 AM
you did?!  :o  did you take the test in high school too?
[snapback]337680[/snapback]​
No, but we used to get a riddle a day, in em, elementary school, to keep the dust away. B)

Two fathers and two sons go fishing and catch a total of 3 fish. All of them have a fish. How?

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Aug 19 2004, 12:17 AM
A man walked up to his house and he heard his wife scream " John Don't do it!" the man ran inside and saw his wife, dead on the floor. Around her was an electrician, surgeon, and a clown. The man goes up to the surgeon and says "You did it!". How did the man know?
[snapback]337633[/snapback]​
We still have one case unsolved....

It does my heart glad to know that you are enjoying this so much. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->