Favorite Scary Movie.....

Anything Hitchcock :flower: I prefer psychological scary movies :D

i've seen like all the scary movies there are...i really liked identity, the ring, and the new amityville horror

It the clown when i was little watched it for first time when i was like 5 so go figure.... havent watched it since.
Amitiville house was kind of freaky as its true... thats the thing that scares me.

Scott said:
"Suspiria" by Dario Argento is probably the most frightening thing I've ever seen. And that's saying alot because I'm really quite immune to horror but that one was masterful.

I have seen this! It was quite disturbing (maggots, witches...etc) Plus I saw it really late at night by myself!

My all time favorites are the Shining, the Ring, and Rosemary's Baby. I also like Repulsion a lot.

I rented the the new Amytiville Horror, and even though I thought it would suck, it was not bad. I am going to watch the Grudge soon, even though it will probably suck.

The Ring (first one of course)

Wrong Turn :blush: I'm sure many of you don't like it, but I did ^_^ Suspenseful, actually.

The Sixth Sense

A Thai horror movie called The Eye (come to think of it, most Asian horror movies)...gets me every time!

nycgirl84 said:
"It" scared me more than any other movie. "The Shining" and "Salem's Lot" are also pretty frightening. I guess Stephen King knows how to scare me.

It is my favorite scary movie. I love The Shining and Salem's Lot too.

The Audition, a japanese one.

I watched it for about half an hour and that was Enough.

I'd like to still see it completely to prove it wasn't that scary..

Sugarmama said:
It is my favorite scary movie. I love The Shining and Salem's Lot too.

"It" really scared the hell outta me! To this day, clowns freak me out. :shock:

Spike413 said:
Mine would have to be Silence of the Lambs..........that Buffalo Bill character scares the s**t outta me!!!!!!! "It puts the lotion on it's skin it does this when it's told."

He is so freaky, and I met the actor a couple times, I was like this:unsure: .. he is nice though

I liek Hitchcock movies and bad horror movies like Wes Craven ones.

The Shining was a good one...and even though the Scream movies didn't scare me that much, I still love watching them

"A Nightmare On Elm Street" - it was infandous, when I first saw it..I think I was 10. When I watch it now, its not THAT scary, but still, it is...scary.

Hitchcock movies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghesquiere98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->