Favorite Scary Movie.....

im not scared of all these ghoul and monster movies im more scared of ones i know that could possibly be true... closer to reality.

which i why saw scared me so much!:ninja: its the only movie i cant and wont watch! along with its sequal thats coming out saw 2.

scary

the Grudge - hands down. I could NOT relax at home without checking behind every single door in my house, for weeks. not kidding. even thinking of it now gives me the creeps.

Scott said:
"Suspiria" by Dario Argento is probably the most frightening thing I've ever seen. And that's saying alot because I'm really quite immune to horror but that one was masterful.

It had great atmosphere but the ending was ridiculous. It has stayed with me, though.

"The Ring" was creepy. I had nightmares for several nights *smilies*

My fvorite scary movie: The Shining :o :shock:

the Grudge - hands down. I could NOT relax at home without checking behind every single door in my house, for weeks. not kidding. even thinking of it now gives me the creeps.

really lol .. i can remember seeing that at the cinema and everyone geting anoud at my friend and I because we were just giggling all the way through it.

IS this your fav scaru movie or the one that scared you the most .. my fav horror atm is silent hilll but its not ment to be scart .. i dont think lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghesquiere98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->