Favorite Tacky Item(s)

Originally posted by LLaura+Oct 19th, 2003 - 9:28 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LLaura @ Oct 19th, 2003 - 9:28 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Oct 18th, 2003 - 12:00 pm
ohh I love bad taste :woot: :king: :hardhead:

I like lame alot :heart: :P

ghetto jewlery, white trash printed legings, fishnets :heart: :blush:
me too! I wear a lot of gold necklaces and big chunky rings [/b][/quote]
go llaura:blush: :woot: :clap:

anything with gold lurex threads...

leopard prints...

leather mini skirts

patent leather shoes...

basically- hooker gear!!!...:ninja:

*i do not actually own anything like this...
but i really do love them...:blush:...

:innocent:...

Anything disco or glam rock.

Lame, garish colors, platforms, microminis, colorful leopard or snake prints, sequins, big makeup, colored furs, lots of skin.....not that I've actually worn any of these things.

you call it glam rock..i call it hooker gear...

:lol:...:mohawk:...
i like your version better....

:P

i LOVE tack. i only ever wear gold jewellery, and i love skyscraper platforms (total stripper shoes!). these ones are at least a little classier... if i could afford these/thought i would ever manage to walk in them, i would get them in a second...

Jennie-Shoe.jpg

(agentprovocateur.com)

also recently bought a strapless black leather mini dress from h&m - nice! i would like to clarify, however, that i don't wear this all at once...

hahahahah softgrey.
i love hooker wear as well.
and hookers.

Visible bras (if they're pretty, of course!), but no visible bra-straps, plz...
Unreasonably high platforms
Short dress/skirts
Sheer tops/tees
Rock-a-billy styles (if it looks authentic & natural)
Fried, platinum blonde hair (think Debbie Harry)
Stirrup pants & pointy ankle boots (again, very Debbie.. :heart:)

-my "ghetto" gold earrings.....rarely do I wear them...but they are in my jewelry drawer.
-my black & gold lurex thin jacket....this thing can "dress" up the simplest outfit (for some reason...:lol:
i think that's it......:ninja:

I have a jacket with a pewter lame lining ... but it's not tacky :P I also have a leopard print bag ... and several pairs of patent shoes ... they're not tacky either ^_^

:woot: How 'bout Amy Winehouse's hair?

I concur with everyone who likes leopard and hooker gear (the shoes, fishnets, etc) :ninja: I love my overdone makeup too... No wonder I've had multiple people come up to me and try and get my price :(

To continue with the mentioning of leopard print, I usually don't consider animal prints something I care to wear but some leopard works in my opinion and for some reason I sometimes like it. I kind of want a leopard print slightly oversized cardigan to wear with a navy blue tshirt/tshirt dress.
I sometimes like glitter makeup on the face but I don't know know how tacky I consider it when it makes the wearer look like a fairy, which is exactly the way I like glitter used on the face.

I concur with everyone who likes leopard and hooker gear (the shoes, fishnets, etc) :ninja: I love my overdone makeup too... No wonder I've had multiple people come up to me and try and get my price :(

Aww! You should tell them to shove it up their ... :angry: I hate people like that, RUDE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->