Favourite Cleanser / Cleanser Recommendations

bonchic - i used to use checks & balances too, i love the smell

i found a cheaper alternative in Kao Biore (japanese brand) it only costs under US$2! :lol:

also using Kose Sekkisei washing powder, it's kind of gimmicky but i think the bottle will last me at least a year!

for makeup removal, nothing beats a cleansing oil and i'm using Fancl's Mild Cleaning oil and/or Kose's cleansing oil

Cetaphil facial wash. It smells exactly like baby wipes, such a clean fresh smell.

dlg

i'm loving the REN jojoba exfoliating scrub. it smells soo awesome but not overwhelming and leaves ur face feeling BABY soft. no kiddinG :smile:

Almost finished using Vichy Normaderm gel cleanser..I don't know if it's my daily habits that have changed or if it's the cleanser..cos my skin has cleared up a lot..it does leave the skin feeling a little tight sometimes, but I"m fine with it.

Sitting under my sink is Shiseido Pureness foaming cleanser..will see how it fares after I"m done Vichy:wink:

Weleda Wild Rose cleansing lotion, or the Almond Lotion. Great stuff!

I also liked REN Rosa Centifolia cleanser for normal skin but it was quite pricey and the pump bottle broke on me :(

^oh, i used to love the weleda skincare products but now its really hard to get them here (australia).

anyway, ive been mixing cetaphil with bicarb (baking) soda to make a very gentle scrub and its been working very well! i feel nice and smooth!

i use dermalogica special cleansing gel, i had really bad skin before from using crappy MAC foundation (it's comedogenic so it blocks pores) so i bought this cleanser and it toally cleared my face up after using it for a week.

Eve Lom is a staple. An essential for daily deep cleaning.
Now i've added Cetaphil (managed to find it in London) and that's great for a really gentle daily clean.

Lara_L said:
^oh, i used to love the weleda skincare products but now its really hard to get them here (australia)

Yeah, I only know one place near me (Melbourne) that stocks Weleda and last time I went there to get some Almond Cleansing Lotion they were out of it. :( I've since found out that the Wild Rose cleanser breaks me out as well, so when they have the Almond cleanser back in stock I might buy a few tubes seeing as it's dirt cheap.

I also like Angels On Bare Skin (currently using this) and for a gentle exfoliation, Jurlique's Face Wash Cream.

at the moment i am using neutrogena visibly clear in the morning and fresh farmacy in the evening. but the thing is my skin tends to get really red and blotchy in the morning when i wash it so i am thinking of using cetaphil in the morning for it is really gently but wasn't enough for my cleansing.
you think that will work? it's quite difficult for my skin has gotten really better and i don't know if it is because of fresh farmacy or the neutrogena stuff i started using it at the same time....mh really weird situation anyone has got an advice for me please? :flower:

if you have normal skin (not prone to sensitivity) - korres white teal facial fluid gel
i have sensitive, acne-prone skin and I LOVE proactiv cleanser...nothing like it to brighten and smooth my skin!

I use no7 soft and soothed its really nice and is in a pump dispenser so it doesnt get messy :D For a more intensive treatment its the aspirin mask forumlation (though it takes a bit of time)

Cleansing Milk from Dr Hauschka, it´s the best one I´ve tried so far and I think I´ve tried every brand out there.

ive read some of u guys are using Angels on bare skin (lush), eve lom, cetaphil and dove soap bars. i have combo skin with the constant pimple or two, are any of these for oily skin?

I use and love :heart: :
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
Bioderma Crealine H2O

Question for joie: Is the Weleda Almond cleanser a kind of almond paste that you pat and roll into the face? In that case it would be similar to the Dr. Hauschka one that I use, only maybe cheaper... Are you familiar with Dr. Hauschka?

I'm using Purity from Philosophy. So far I really like it - my skin is a lot more radiant and I haven't broken out since I started using it. Although that could be the other stuff I switched around in my routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->