Favourite Cleanser / Cleanser Recommendations

Annick Goutal Splendide Gel Cleanser and La Prairie Foaming Cleanser....love them both! :heart:

i've been using neutrogena deep clean creme cleanser...it has menthol extract in it, so it leaves your face feeling cold and pepperminty! it's really nice and not oily at all.

i always use Origins cleanser .. but i think i really luv is the Claire Du Pau cleanser .. its so good .. it gives u that 'clean' feel .. now i'm currently using SK II cleansing OIL .. its not too bad .. esp near the winter months .. then i'm also using their Foaming Cleanser ..

L'oreal Pure Zone
I'm using it for about 4 months now and it really cleared my skin and reduced my skins oiliness for about 50% ....I love it, for the first time i found something that helps me improve my skin :blush:

Dr Hauschka "Cleansing Cream"!

"Cleanses deeply, removing dirt particles and skin secretions
Serves as a gentle exfoliant when used daily
Activates skin to cleanse itself
Preserves natural pH balance of the skin"

@ Miss Zara: I'm using Lush's Angels on bare skin too and it's amazing! Have you tried Aqua Marina? I highly recommend this one as well!:flower:

Boots & Perfume said:
Was using Jurlique Ultra Sensitive cleanser, now trying out Aesop Fabulous Face Cleanser... both rather expensive, but 100% natural so you're not pumping chemicals and other nasties into your skin

...but doesn't these chemicals originate from some form of plant extract to begin with? so where do you draw the line when something becomes "natural" and "chemical"?

i use murad and love it

Last edited by a moderator:
love love Avalon CoEnzyme Q10 cream cleanser (new formulation in purple/green bottle).

removes all my makeup AND eyemakeup w/out leaving residue or giving me puffy eyes. washes off well. doesn't sting my eyes either (my eyes do tingle though - but not in a bad way).

ingredients are wonderful
good price
love it

Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash...

I've tried other products but I'm back to Check and Balances because it smells wonderful, doesn't leave my skin tight or dry feeling but it still feels nice and clean! I had run and started using something else for a couple of weeks but I bought another thing of it today! I washed my face as soon as I got home because it's that good^_^ :flower:

lee said:
...but doesn't these chemicals originate from some form of plant extract to begin with? so where do you draw the line when something becomes "natural" and "chemical"?

I know it when I see it :P :wink:

Seriously, if you look at the ingredient list on an Aubrey Organics or Tom's of Maine product, it's very clearly different from a "normal" ingredient list full of mile-long names of chemicals.

Bonchic said:
Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash...

I've tried other products but I'm back to Check and Balances because it smells wonderful, doesn't leave my skin tight or dry feeling but it still feels nice and clean! I had run and started using something else for a couple of weeks but I bought another thing of it today! I washed my face as soon as I got home because it's that good^_^ :flower:

I second that! Cetaphil is also very very very good.

I'm stuck on dove soap. I'm a little hesitant on trying something new.....my skin is sensitive.

has anybody used ten-0-six deep pore cleanser? its consistency is more like a toner, or maybe a makeup remover and so i use it in addition to my regular cleanser. its great for that 'double cleanse' to remove makeup and it does make me feel really clean, without drying out.

Eau Thermale Avene- Rinse-off gentle gel cleanser = Baby Soft Skin.

about shu uemura, is there a lot of chemicals in those products or is it more natural, more like jurlique etc?

For 10 years, it was Shiseido Benefiance Foam but now I am currently in love with Shu Uemura Oil

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"