Favourite football / Soccer team

starface

Reaction score
Ive looked for a simular thread but I cant find one so......

Which football/soccer team is your favourite?
Which team do you watch religiously on a sat afternoon?

Ill start

My football team is Manchester United. Ive been supporting them sice i was 9 years old!!!! Im die-hard fan, cant imagine not supporting them!!!:heart:

mdankwah said:

i luv ya mdankwah!!!!! :woot: Arsenal is my fave english team .... my fave is AC Milan ... see ya tonight Starface!!!!

Yeah see you on wed nite Bluestar07!!!! Should be an exciting game!!!!!!

Bluestar07 said:
i luv ya mdankwah!!!!! :woot: Arsenal is my fave english team .... my fave is AC Milan ... see ya tonight Starface!!!!

It's kinda sad we got beaten, but there still hope

mdankwah said:
It's kinda sad we got beaten, but there still hope

:cry: at least i've got someone here to share the agony with. Even Wenger doesn't seem so confident anymore judging from his post match comments. :cry: :cry:

^Im just blaming the snow of the football pitch for their performance, they're not used to this kind of weather.

Maybe they should've played in London instead but then again it's been snowing in Lonodn as well

Last edited by a moderator:
mdankwah said:
^Im just blaming the snow of the football pitch for their performance, they're not used to this kind of weather.

Maybe they should've played in London instead but then again it's been snowing in Lonodn as well

2nd leg Highbury. hate to say it but not too optimistic ... :cry:

Acid said:
Chesleaaaaaa

Didn't you know, it's been renamed to Chelski by the new owner :lol:

Favorite American football team - New York Jets
I guess I don't have a favorite normal football team, but I enjoy watching Man U, AC Milan, and Ajax. I like watching football from Europe in general, because American major league soccer is so pathetic.

Juventus, but I haven't watched them play ever since Marcelo Lippi left for the first time. In my country, CR Vasco da Gama.

I dont think Arsenal will win over Bayern...They got it tuff...and also Ballack will ber back!!

United will bounce back, its just 1-0, so hopefully we can do it.We've got Ruud back!!!

Starface did you watch the MU match? I didn't...wondering if having Ruud back playing makes that much of a diff .... his match fitness level won't be that great after being out for so long.

EPL - Arsenal just drew with Southampton.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->