Favourite football / Soccer team

^Barcelona always beats us to the cup by a smaller difference, last season was by 4 points. The only match that I think we will lose for sure is the classic but other than that we can manage to defend those 10 points until the end, only 10 or so matches to go. The last time we won the cup the point difference was of 18!

really you guys think real will take la liga cup?
i mean 10 point higher then barca a lil shock TBH.

I think the difference can be explained by their "bench depth". When Ozil or DiMaria get subbed, who does come out? Kaka!!! Are you kidding me? He could easily be the star of any other team. :shock:
The same goes for strikers: Higuain gets subbed, in comes Benzema.

While Barca last game against Osasuna were saving their stars, and in came the Barca "B" players and as talented as they are it's not the same.

And beware of Athletic Bilbao in the Final of Copa del Rey, they have played good games against Barca. B)

so last classico is on Real Madrid? what do u guys think? i didnt saw the game (the way i wanted too,i was a work) but i did saw the first goal.
what do u guys think about the game?

Didn't watch the game either, was cooking and peeked in a couple of times. Saw that Ronaldo had a cut on his nose, was that from the game or from before?

Barcelona need to find their form again cos they got Chelsea coming up at home and I need them to beat the plastics.

Real played a good match, not many faults, not many dives, good defensive and offensive. I think it was slightly better than Barcelona... their goal was messy (no pun intended lol) when usually are strategically concise.
Did Ronaldo have a cut on his nose? I didn´t see it, I only saw something that looked like a redish bruise on his upper cheek.

i think both teams looked very tired.
not a good clasico.

Mou put for his best team to secure La liga
and they did just that.

Guardiola put on the pitch the worst version of Barça in recent history.
what was Tello doing there?
and even though i like Thiago, he is still a kid, not Clasico material.
maybe over confidence from Pep
we sorely miss Abidal on the left flank, or Villa with a goal scoring mentality. even if Barça beat RM they would still be a point behind Real
and would have to depend on Real losing at least one more game in the last four of the season, possible, but not likely.

I think he is more focused on the Champions League on Tuesday.
Chelsea are only up 1-0. La Liga would have been nice for the 4th time in a row, but Champions should take priority as it is more feasible.

another clasico for the Champions League Final, if it is like this one, i hope not.

^IKR! I couldn´t believe he said that, Mou I can totally imagine but Pep...?!

something about how real madrid will not continue to win trophies :lol:

So bad Pep is going now... I going to miss the battles between him and Mou, they were kinda funny...but well now we are champions :D

What did Pep say? Congrats to Real Madrid. :smile:

When asked about the veracity of the P.K's (which they weren't deserved) he said: "Well, what good do they do now, they came a little too late".
And then "congratulating" RM, he said: "Madrid is the deserving champion, but there where a lot of things kept under the radar thanks to our silence".

IMO he showed his true colors. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"