Fcuk Tee

Banila.B

Reaction score
this is a webcam pic of my friend in a FCUK shirt... i have one too..n i got in trouble at school today for wearing it.. :doh: ..who else has these FCUK message tees!?

they just opened a store in nyc....

I dunno, superficially I think its funny

but also I really think its dumb & immature to wear one.

like those soring break tees that go:

ARROW POINTS TO FACE "The man"

arrow points to crotch "THE LEGEND"

its like immature ...and the 'shock' is dumb...

but REAL pubk tees can be a lot cooler

J M O

I think these shirts are...entertaining?? The first time I saw someone wear one, I had to look twice.

I don't see why you would get in trouble for wearing. Some school's policies are really stupid. They won't let you wear that shirt, but EVERYONE wears American Eagle. American Eagle Graphic T's have some of the WORST sexual suggestions I've ever seen. B) Maybe I'm the only one who understands them.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Aug 21st, 2003 - 9:22 pm
American Eagle Graphic T's have some of the WORST sexual suggestions I've ever seen. B) Maybe I'm the only one who understands them.. :rolleyes:
no kidding? I have never noticed!

I have that "Too busy to fcuk" shirt...so does my bf! :lol:

I think they're kind of cute. My favorite line is from one of the guy's shirts: "Does this condom make me look fat?" :P

quite honestly at my uni up in scotland, the only people who wear fcuk tees are pervy 19/20-something year old guys (generally guys who are erm...pimply geeks) :wink: it's not a fashion statement because everyone and their brother owns one...they just don't have any shock value at all.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Aug 22nd, 2003 - 3:51 pm
they are sooooooo preppy :yuk:
so true!

only people I know who wear them a super boring

Originally posted by Spacemiu+Aug 23rd, 2003 - 12:54 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Aug 23rd, 2003 - 12:54 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Aug 22nd, 2003 - 3:51 pm
so true!

only people I know who wear them a super boring [/b][/quote]
WE're judging people by what they're wearing now? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by AlmostFamous+Aug 23rd, 2003 - 9:33 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlmostFamous @ Aug 23rd, 2003 - 9:33 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Spacemiu@Aug 23rd, 2003 - 12:54 am
<!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe
@Aug 22nd, 2003 - 3:51 pm
they are sooooooo preppy  :yuk:

so true!

only people I know who wear them a super boring
WE're judging people by what they're wearing now? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
No thats not what i mean at all, I mean the only people I have met who wear them are very dull and boring not that they are dull and boring becuas they wear it

Originally posted by Spacemiu+Aug 23rd, 2003 - 12:54 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Aug 23rd, 2003 - 12:54 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Aug 22nd, 2003 - 3:51 pm
so true!

only people I know who wear them a super boring[/b][/quote]
I have about 6 of them.
I love them :blush: I've got all sort of colours too :blush:
And I don't think I'm preppy a little boring but not preppy

I have a black hoody with a zipper that says FCUK in pink letters. It's one of my favorites, not for the supposed 'shock value' (come one) but because it's really comfortable and cut beautifully. IMO, French Connection (French Connection United Kingdom, get it?) has some really good clothes. Not many people wear them in the Netherlands.

Cheesy tees with a 'sexy' message would bore me to death if they weren't so annoying. Still, I think my sweater does not fall into that catagory.

heve seen then around for years ...
:o
..wouldnt wear them but AMAZING marketing strategy cause everyone got one in their wardrobe... thats over here in london i mean :wacko:

I got a white tee just like your friend's ..the legend says "FCUK FASHION"
(I wear it on Sats when cleaning) :blush:

they have been done to death here in the uk
i had one about 5 or 6 years ago when they first did them, but to be honest over here they are only worn by 14year old townie kids.
some of french connections other stuff is ok but those tees ought to be burnt they are tacky beyond belief

A lot of people in our school are wearing those this year. I love a lot of fcuk's other clothes, but wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of those.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers of a wrod are in, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Fcuk is a precft empxlae of tihs.

I have that tee! its cool cause people looks at me bad cause they read it fast and they understand another thing...I love it :wink: but I havent seen any people wearing it here, so, maybe when I go to the US I can toss it away, cause I dont like to wear what everyone wears... :innocent:

i dont really like them because the quality feels quite flimsy IMO :o

I see them around in Sydney all the time, to the point where any shock value they one had is entirely negated and it's just another brand of mainstream trendy. In fact, the conservative party at my university just ran an election campaign with the slogan 'fcuk the SRC'.

That said, I do appreciate the 'too busy to fcuk' one, if only because it's so accurate. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->