Felicity Jones

She looks fabulous in that Prada gown, dare I say this is probably the best Prada custom-made outfit so far.

'Theory Of Everything' Screening in Hollywood (2014.11.13.)

starity.hu

HQ
Governors Awards in Los Angeles.
Stunning dress on her

popsugar

Felicity Jones attends the 18th Annual Hollywood Film Awards at The Paladium on November 14, 2014 in Hollywood, California.
VyRBuME.jpg

jcx4usT.jpg

t17lMwR.jpg

EApgs4k.jpg

zimbio

US InStyle December 2014
Photos by Chad Pitman

worldmags.net

Soo gorgeous in that InStyle spread! Her eyes are so incredible. Just saw the Theory of Everything, and she is absolutely sensational. So beautiful in all of the 60's costumes and such a fantastic actress. If there is any justice in the world she will be a lock for a Best Actress nomination. So happy for her :heart:

Felicity Jones – ‘Theory Of Everything’ Special Screening in New York City, November 19

celebmafia

Tatler UK January 2015

MY IDEA OF FUN
Photographer: Philip Gay
Stylist: Deep Kailey
Hair: Leigh Keates
Make-up: Mary Greenwell
Model/Celebrity: Felicity Jones

Tatler UK 01.2015. Digital Edition

Not a fan of the cover, but I guess they went with the "fun" theme...

Her grin on the cover is super goofy, but thankfully she's so damn beautiful that she still wins.

Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones pose with their real-life counterparts Stephen and Jane Hawking from their film The Theory of Everything at the premiere held at the Odeon Leicester Square on Tuesday (December 9) in London, England.

FYI: Felicity is wearing Dior.
7x7nJUi.jpg

u26AQ48.jpg

Kfx7gSY.jpg

just jared

Ick. No. Awfull dress. Hideous. Seriously, what is happening with that dress? Who thought that would look good?

Last edited by a moderator:
this shape overpowers her and posing with other people just makes it worse imo :(
hair & makeup are not helping... I like those shoes though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->